Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-03-2020, 11:41 AM   #1701
Iron Fist 14
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
Unbelievable. I know that if I wasn't able to open a case with VISA I'd still be waiting too.
I tried opening a case with my CC company, but I got nowhere with it because of the amount of time that passed in between placing the order and filing the claim. I guess the transaction was too old for them to help. I'm now at the mercy of TH.

Does anyone know if TH will let you apply a refund to another order? I ordered Hordak and have it on a payment plan.
Iron Fist 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 11:56 AM   #1702
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I would send an email to them. Also, I believe that on this post there are emails addresses to Chad and Viki directly. For some reason I think I remember reading the email on the website was bad at one point in time but I believe this has been corrected.

Also, another way to get in touch with Chad directly is on the Tweeterhead Facebook page. If you are on Facebook (I am not) that night be an alternative in communicating with him.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 11:56 AM   #1703
mmk123

This 2nd post was a double post. It seems that when I post a quick reply it will linger for a while then creates a double post. I am going to have to hit the "Post reply" button instead of the Quick Reply to see if that will stop the double post
Old 06-03-2020, 12:24 PM   #1704
MapleDonut
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist 14 View Post
I tried opening a case with my CC company, but I got nowhere with it because of the amount of time that passed in between placing the order and filing the claim. I guess the transaction was too old for them to help. I'm now at the mercy of TH.

Does anyone know if TH will let you apply a refund to another order? I ordered Hordak and have it on a payment plan.
That's exactly what it is. It's not cool how they treat their customers.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:37 PM   #1705
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Is there anyway at all we can get an updated delivery schedule? I know with covid and all things have been pushed back but I'd like to have an idea of whats coming and when.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:39 PM   #1706
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Is there anyway at all we can get an updated delivery schedule? I know with covid and all things have been pushed back but I'd like to have an idea of whats coming and when.
when Chad knows anything new, we will know and post within a couple of hours.
Old 06-05-2020, 04:36 PM   #1707
mmk123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
The shipping schedule on Tweeterhead's website has been updated about a month ago. Now it does state that Starfire is shipping in July and it seems that some people who did not order through Tweeterhead are getting Starfire this week (I think someone posted in the Starfire thread that it was getting delivered to them today). I would think that the schedule on the site is only for people who ordered directly through Tweeterhead.

Chad will post updates here but they do seem to get posted more frequently on the Tweeterhead Facebook page so which can be checked regardless if you have a Facebook profile or not.
Old 06-09-2020, 03:02 PM   #1708
jlaavenger
Blue Falcon

When will we see more on Zatanna or any other Superpowers statue?
jlaavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 10:21 PM   #1709
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Is the reward coupon/points still valid for the old orders? When I check the website, the stuff about $15 reward is gone.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 03:59 PM   #1710
Rancorkill
Fantastic Four

Hi Chad
Hordak has brought me to my first TW purchase! When can we expect the next MOTU reveal?
Rancorkill is offline   Reply With Quote