Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-05-2020, 09:31 PM   #41
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Pretty stoked about this happening. I have Hush Superman, but wouldnt mind a perfect 1/4 Superman if done right. First time to break my one statue per character rule. Also would love to see what they do with Wonderwoman. Too many to list at this time, as I am a slightly bigger DC fan over Marvel...just hope they work on their timelines so releases come quicker!!
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:53 PM   #42
slynger
Hellboy

Would love to see a Jim Lee Superman in the more classic outfit.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:16 AM   #43
Peedi
The Secret Six

Wow! This is great. If they approach DC the same way they approached Marvel then we should get some pretty good character selections, better than what SS does. XM was making Iron Fist, Dr Strange, Scorpion, Omega Red and Ghost Rider while SS was on their 3rd repeat of whoever.

I don’t always like XM or SS costume tweaks but it’s exciting to have options.

My personal hopes: an actually all around solid Batman, Nightwing, a stand alone Damian Wayne Robin that isn’t just a switch out, Nightwing if SS doesn’t do a really good one first, Cyborg and even though SS did them I’d still like to see XM’s 1/4 Aquaman and Flash.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:19 AM   #44
Asgard
Deadman

These spatially limited licenses are such nonsense.
How do I get such a statue to Germany?
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:21 AM   #45
khrisc
The X-Men

seeing the prices on their 1/6 line..im scared to see the prices for these 1/4 ones.
khrisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 03:12 AM   #46
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Wow! This is great. If they approach DC the same way they approached Marvel then we should get some pretty good character selections, better than what SS does. XM was making Iron Fist, Dr Strange, Scorpion, Omega Red and Ghost Rider while SS was on their 3rd repeat of whoever.

I don’t always like XM or SS costume tweaks but it’s exciting to have options.

My personal hopes: an actually all around solid Batman, Nightwing, a stand alone Damian Wayne Robin that isn’t just a switch out, Nightwing if SS doesn’t do a really good one first, Cyborg and even though SS did them I’d still like to see XM’s 1/4 Aquaman and Flash.
I couldn't agree more and hope they dig even deeper into DC's line.

I can't be the only one that is now considering NOT buying SSC version of Starfire or SSC's Mr. Freeze or their 4th Harley, for space issues, knowing XM went deep in the X-men line.

Hell even XM's 1/6 Mera, Shazam, and Jessica Cruz would be great in 1/4 - all never touched by Sideshow that has had years to do so now.
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 04:16 AM   #47
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
if SS doesn’t do a really good one first, Cyborg and even though SS did them I’d still like to see XM’s 1/4 Aquaman and Flash.
I was planning on getting SS Flash but now may wait to see what XM does with him. I havent liked any Aquamans released so far. So i will probably get a XM Aquaman for sure especially considering what kind of crazy design they may do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
These spatially limited licenses are such nonsense.
How do I get such a statue to Germany?
If you need help getting XM statues let me know.
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 04:53 AM   #48
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali604 View Post
If you need help getting XM statues let me know.
That would be great.
Thank you.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 05:16 AM   #49
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
You can easily get them through specfiction it's just the costs due to shipping them... Although Spec does offer economy shipping if you don't mind waiting, it usually saves you anywhere from $50 to $150 depending on the statue.

It's definitely good news they got the DC 1:4 license, I've grown tired of Sideshow's museum poses and mix medium they put on most of their DC statues...
Are you sure specfiction is going to get this? Because it would mean that XM Europe would get this too, and it would be good news.

Hopefully XM will provide us some new DC character that Sideshow is affraid to do (Clayface, Double Face, Thalia Al Ghul, Enigma, Pinguin etc...)
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 05:33 AM   #50
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Berserk View Post
Are you sure specfiction is going to get this? Because it would mean that XM Europe would get this too, and it would be good news.

Hopefully XM will provide us some new DC character that Sideshow is affraid to do (Clayface, Double Face, Thalia Al Ghul, Enigma, Pinguin etc...)
Spec Fiction possibly would be able to bring in DC for NA.. XM Marvel statues were also exclusive to SEA region as well but through 3rd party company like spec fiction, they were able to bring it to NA.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote