Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 05-02-2020, 02:16 PM   #11
stone eagle
Justice League

I imagine the quarantine and large percentage of unemployment has many people rethinking their priorities. I can see many people forgoing the "luxuries" in life such as collectables and concentrating on the necessities.
I would ask those who are having the itch to buy is it really what you need or is it the "high" from making a purchase that excites you? If it is the high, how long will it last before you need another collectable fix?
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 03:05 PM   #12
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I have to admit with this quarantine going on I have not been reading the weekly comics I always buy and after so many decades of buying them I’m not wondering was I buying them out of a want to read them or buying them just because it was a habit that I developed

I truly think once my local store reopens I really just might pair down more of the titles that I buy. For some reason there were some books I just can’t see me not reading like justice league or the avengers but right now some of the books that I am reading I’m just kind of realized I haven’t missed at all

Plus I seem to have a lot of omnibuses and hard backs that I purchased but I still have yet to read and those were books of characters and stories that I always really liked

And I’m also thinking it just might be time to go through my long boxes of books and just really decide is this something I want or is this just something that I could get rid of. A few months ago I went through my comics and gave a bunch to two boys who live in my building whose parents I’ve become friends with whenever I moved in last year and they are nine and 11 and maybe it’s just time to pay it forward to someone in that regards.

I figure with statues those will be forthcoming with the three tweeter head ones that I have and they really aren’t any other ones that I would want. In fact I have my collection divided up between two shelving units the ones I would not sell and the ones that I could sell.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 05:53 PM   #13
Asgard
Deadman

Yeah,

there is on ebay

- XM Witchblade
- Jungle Girl
- X-23 statue custom RCB
- Moonlight - Lineage 2
- XM Black Cat

Got some statues on pre-order
If I don't get a statue soon I'll buy one of them
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 02:33 PM   #14
Halcyon
New Republic

Smile

Itching for a statue?

.. tbh I've not bought a statue sinds couple of years.. (found the 600mark too high)
But I really, Really, REALLY want this one to turn out right and

Come on, Prime1
Make it awesome..
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:08 PM   #15
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

I’m not really interested in anything, I have almost $400 in gift cards and RP and I’m not even moved enough by anything to use it
Ink is offline   Reply With Quote