Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 09-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #21
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
Sorry ,I heartily disagree!! When you swallow 35 pain killers, odds are it's not because the pain is unbearable. Me thinks he was trying to kill himself! Isn't that what people do when they try to kill themselves with pills? The press conference was just a lame attempt to come up with a lame excuse!
How do you know he swallowed 35 pain killers??? Were you there? Did you see him do it??

I believe T.O. at this point in time... I believe it was a miscommunication... lets sweep it under the rug and move on... it was a case of an over-zealous media... it has happened all season with T.O. Wondering when the next meltdown will be...

The best example of this was a freaking Pre-season game that Al Michaels and Madden were doing... they would say.. "Well TO is not one the field yet.. oh wait... there he is, lining up in the slot... oh he is running down the field... "

Give me a freaking break... lets just insert a camera up his ass... so we know what he his doing 24/7... I would hate to be living in Dallas right now... it would drive me to start yelling at the news everytime it came on...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #22
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConor View Post
I agree with Kirth and Nuff... I think its fairly obvious he didn't attempt suicide. TO is a media icon, the media took this and ran with it. I feel bad for TO, frankly, and hope he comes off his injury and tears the league apart.
That is just because he is on your fantasy team...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:28 PM   #23
Babytoxie
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
Give me a freaking break... lets just insert a camera up his ass... so we know what he his doing 24/7... I would hate to be living in Dallas right now... it would drive me to start yelling at the news everytime it came on...
There are many things about living in Dallas that make me yell, and this is indeed one of them.
Babytoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:51 PM   #24
devlinboy
Official Thread Killer

i could see him getting all messed up from the hydrocodone. i had my wisdom teeth pulled a few years ago. my doc prescribed me some type of pain pill. it wasnt vicodin or hydrocodone. but i went to work the next day as a pool attendant. i was sitting there and my heart started beating real fast. next thing i know im in the hospital and i had no idea how i got there. my bro worked in the hotel with me . he found me along with a few other people falling down all over the place. he asked me how i was doing and i said im great mom..that shows you how he could have said bascically anything.
devlinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:52 PM   #25
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
How do you know he swallowed 35 pain killers??? Were you there? Did you see him do it??

I believe T.O. at this point in time... I believe it was a miscommunication... lets sweep it under the rug and move on... it was a case of an over-zealous media... it has happened all season with T.O. Wondering when the next meltdown will be...

The best example of this was a freaking Pre-season game that Al Michaels and Madden were doing... they would say.. "Well TO is not one the field yet.. oh wait... there he is, lining up in the slot... oh he is running down the field... "

What she said!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:56 PM   #26
Underdog07
Hercules

I've taken a page out of TO's book and have empied all of my medications into various drawers through-out my house.
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:59 PM   #27
'Nuff
ROT Minister of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

I keep all my meds in the fridge...in 12oz. cans...
'Nuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:22 PM   #28
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:

whatever....maybe I'm just a pissed off Dallas Fan. We didn't want TO on the team anyways! He's a whiny showboating BIZZNATCH!!!!! By the way how do you know he didnt swallow 35 pills? Were you there? How do you know it's bad press? If he can't handle press or anything else like fans coming down on him, he needs to just let it go andquit trying to attract attention by doing crazy "suicide" publicity stunts! He needs to just wash out his man-gina and enjoy his 25million!!! there end of rant..you guys are all still cool in my book, even though you defend the spawn of satan.
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 12:03 AM   #29
Underdog07
Hercules

Hmmmmmm perhaps we need a Kirthew/CocoPuff cage match?
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote