Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-26-2019, 02:28 PM   #551
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

So my only direct order with Prime 1 is my Triceratops and i've had it on payment plan, they just charged me my last payment which also included the $170 shipping....

The piece doesn't ship until Dec-Feb....is it normal for them to just make that shipping charge in with the last payment regardless of when it ships?

Luckily i have the money otherwise that could have really ----ed me over.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 02:39 PM   #552
Augen
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker12 View Post
I bet they will reveal that one statue Jason Fabok tweeted about.
Grail or someone else?
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 12:02 AM   #553
Statz808
Doh!

hey guys, do pre-orders tend to go out of stock fairly quickly and also, are there other sites to order besides the official site?
Statz808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 12:58 AM   #554
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statz808 View Post
hey guys, do pre-orders tend to go out of stock fairly quickly and also, are there other sites to order besides the official site?
1) no, most pre-orders stay up for quite a while. You rarely need to rush.

2) yes, but it depends on the item. Sideshow used to carry P1. Spec fiction carries select items still. I’m sure there are a few other shops out there and there’s always eBay.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:00 AM   #555
Mister H
Youngblood

I hope they show the Fabok Batman. Batman Begins would be wonderful news but I haven’t heard anything about that. Telltale Batman would be great but I doubt they are even doing that one now.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 04:20 AM   #556
ukshaun
Hercules

I don't understand Prime 1 logic at times. One minute they are Batman obsessed. Then they'll announce a new line, Tekken for example, and show just one character (i assume there's plans for more?). Then they announce the amazing looking Hush line, but take an age to show Catwoman? ..then out of the blue they show Minion pieces? (i wonder what prompted this decision?). While all this was going on, they went in hard with Transformers, and now the focus appears to be Jurassic Park (i never knew Jurassic Park had a big enough following to warrant the amount of piece's Prime 1 have on show). Sometimes i wonder if Prime 1 go after any licence available, as possibly other companies have the more desirable licences tied up. I wonder if Prime 1 will ever do Star Wars?
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 04:38 AM   #557
Glencairn
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I don't understand Prime 1 logic at times. One minute they are Batman obsessed. Then they'll announce a new line, Tekken for example, and show just one character (i assume there's plans for more?). Then they announce the amazing looking Hush line, but take an age to show Catwoman? ..then out of the blue they show Minion pieces? (i wonder what prompted this decision?). While all this was going on, they went in hard with Transformers, and now the focus appears to be Jurassic Park (i never knew Jurassic Park had a big enough following to warrant the amount of piece's Prime 1 have on show). Sometimes i wonder if Prime 1 go after any licence available, as possibly other companies have the more desirable licences tied up. I wonder if Prime 1 will ever do Star Wars?
I think they behave like children, they just have to get all those new toys and soon after they get bored of them
Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 04:46 AM   #558
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
I think they behave like children, they just have to get all those new toys and soon after they get bored of them
I wonder how long be they get bored of Street Fighter?
They showed 3 characters, with a 4th in the works (Chun-Li). They'll probably just stop the line and switch to something else?
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 05:13 PM   #559
Statz808
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
1) no, most pre-orders stay up for quite a while. You rarely need to rush.

2) yes, but it depends on the item. Sideshow used to carry P1. Spec fiction carries select items still. I’m sure there are a few other shops out there and there’s always eBay.
ok thanks
Statz808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 09:22 AM   #560
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Anybody here knows how long it takes for their customer service to reply to an inquiry?

I have been waiting for a week, just asking out of curiosity...
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote