Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 07-31-2008, 05:50 PM   #31
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh2K4 View Post
offtopic: how can someone have over 100.000 posts!?!?!?!??!?!
He's admin.
He's able to modify his post count.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:48 PM   #32
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Hmmm, seems another post is necessary on the topic, though this one differs a bit from the original intent of the thread.

The moderators have been receiving many PMs with people "telling us for the third time" that some of the members banned becauyse of this section have re-appeared on the forum under different IDs. Well, I hate to break it to you, but we know this already. What members need to realize is that the job of the moderators is to keep the peace, not hunt down banned members wherever they appear on the internet, whether it be here, other forums (CBD), or in their homes.

We realize that this forum rocks, and the trouble makers just can't stay way from here. They re-register using different IDs, different computers, free email addresses...because they have no place else to go. You'll notice they also behave as best they can because they don't want to be banned again. So regardless of the fact that they may be on here, they behave as they should, so in the long run, the forum has won.

Sure, they'll bash us on another forum, but that's because they're cowards and that's the only way they can feel they have the upper hand (which, frankly, we don't care about having anyway). All we want is the members on THIS forum to behave properly. So long as a banned member is doing that, we don't care.

This all being the case, do NOT report posts to us accusing people of being banned members with so called "proof" that you don't deliver to us. "Deleted posts" on other forums means nothing to us. Analyzing their type, sentence structure, use of grammer...is not going to convince us to get rid of someone.

Guys, time for everyone in this section to relax a bit and enjoy interacting with the members you DO get along with. If you don't like someone, place them on your ignore list. You won't see their posts and you won't need to deal with them.
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:35 AM   #33
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Analysing their type,.. sentence structure,.. use of grammar? Interesting!

Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #34
Webb
Kindly Asked To Leave

I agree 100%.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:17 PM   #35
solidsnake 36
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I'm having trouble downloading pics

Can someone tell me the steps on downloading pics on this site? Everytime I go to gallery It sends me to a blank white page with an url that gors no where. What are the steps to downloading an avatar and pics
solidsnake 36 is offline   Reply With Quote