Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 08-28-2019, 11:14 AM   #311
Ezhil
Mephisto

So silently pushed to october.i am planning to cancel .
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 05:25 PM   #312
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezhil View Post
So silently pushed to october.i am planning to cancel .
Why cancel now when it's a month away?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 05:30 PM   #313
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
Thanks for the update.
(and all the other shipping updates over the past year)

I don't think it is really necessary to thank anyone for their patience as they don't really have any other option than to wait out the constant delays, month to month, year to year, quarter to quarter.

It really is quite embarrassing for you at this point. (not so much the actual delay, but more so the fumbling and bumbling where it is obvious you have completely lost any type of control or management over what you can realistically expect to deliver as a business)

So October then.....

For a quick tip, the website still says Q3, maybe it should be updated again to Q4.
The option is to cancel if you can't wait, but it sounds like might get here right before OCT.
Old 08-28-2019, 05:47 PM   #314
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
The option is to cancel if you can't wait, but it sounds like might get here right before OCT.
That is not a professional nor a reasonable solution.

Cancel minus 10%

Also, as I said in the post you quoted, it's not about the wait. it's about the complete lack of their comprehension as to what is a realistic delivery date.

I like you but every CC thread finds you defending and apologizing for this company. At some point no matter how much you are infatuated with a company, you have to see through the love haze and admit the truth.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:49 PM   #315
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
That is not a professional nor a reasonable solution.

Cancel minus 10%

Also, as I said in the post you quoted, it's not about the wait. it's about the complete lack of their comprehension as to what is a realistic delivery date.

I like you but every CC thread finds you defending and apologizing for this company. At some point no matter how much you are infatuated with a company, you have to see through the love haze and admit the truth.
No, it just happens I am in more CC threads and for whatever reason they seem to attract trolls more than almost anyone other than SS. I have waited 2+ years for PCS, ARH, EFX, SS, Hot Toys, P1, etc...It's nothing new and not limited to CC like some people seem to think. I don't like it either, but complaining about it every month and threatening to cancel gets old. I am sure after the lengthy delays they would not dock you a NRD, but like I said, why cancel now unless you didn't get the earlybird price?
Old 08-28-2019, 09:30 PM   #316
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
No, it just happens I am in more CC threads and for whatever reason they seem to attract trolls more than almost anyone other than SS. I have waited 2+ years for PCS, ARH, EFX, SS, Hot Toys, P1, etc...It's nothing new and not limited to CC like some people seem to think. I don't like it either, but complaining about it every month and threatening to cancel gets old. I am sure after the lengthy delays they would not dock you a NRD, but like I said, why cancel now unless you didn't get the earlybird price?
All valid points. And my apologies, I re read my post and it reads a bit like an attack on you, i didn't mean to come of like that, like an ass. Didn't mean to direct my frustration at you.I am just extremely frustrated at the way it is being handled by them.

" for a quick tip my ass..."

I wouldn't treat PCS any differently.
Delays are delays. Thinking you can deliver 100 units in July of 2018, I mean Q1 2019, actually April, i mean May, June for sure but possibly July if not August because September is basically August 32nd and while i got your attention, let's just say we can do it maybe for sure in October.

No, this is more than a delay, this is a fail on CCs competency.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 12:22 PM   #317
wolfius
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

what about the snake medallion that got mentioned very early on, for early pre-orders was it (i forget at this point who even was supposed to get one)?

i haven't heard a peep about that—other than our own baseless speculation here on the forums—in ages.
wolfius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 12:28 PM   #318
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfius View Post
what about the snake medallion that got mentioned very early on, for early pre-orders was it (i forget at this point who even was supposed to get one)?

i haven't heard a peep about that—other than our own baseless speculation here on the forums—in ages.
Yes, we’re still including the medallion as promised to qualifying purchasers.
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 04:22 PM   #319
Dave Mac
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Yes, we’re still including the medallion as promised to qualifying purchasers.
Can't access my account on your site so not sure if I qualify for the medallion? But if I don't and anyone who did 'bails', then I would love to receive theirs if it is going spare
Dave Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 05:03 PM   #320
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Mac View Post
Can't access my account on your site so not sure if I qualify for the medallion? But if I don't and anyone who did 'bails', then I would love to receive theirs if it is going spare
Have you not accessed your account since summer 2018? If not, please re-create your account using your old password and email address.
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote