Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 11:47 AM   #31
rychehitman
Galactus

in other words..the usual

Lets see..

There will be a Carlitos cabana (ugh) followed by maybe ANOTHER Shelton Benjamin re-match.

Who else is in line for an IC title shot? Is he just hoding the belt until RVD gets better?

WAIT, I just realized...BATTLE OF THE BANDS is tonight! FOZZY rocks!

Bound to have something to keep building on HBK/Hogan money match at SS.

Kurt Angle needs something developed for SS, and last weeks last second win must be leading somewhere...they are in Cleveland tonight...what hometown hero could it be that could lead up to a Summerslam angle?

I hope we see Rosey and the Hurricane turn heel and put Stacy through a table, but thats just my wishful thinking!

And the latest installment of Snitsky licking Litas feet while Edge fights Kane and Matt Hardy does a run in. I cannot believe they put Edge over Kane in that cage match!
Old 07-25-2005, 12:01 PM   #32
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
And the latest installment of Snitsky licking Litas feet while Edge fights Kane and Matt Hardy does a run in. I cannot believe they put Edge over Kane in that cage match!
the first 2 hardy run ins were good - they just better drop the whole hardy-run in then getting tackled by the "police" and being removed - what they should do is not have hardy do anyhting this week - then maybe next week start doing things to "make their lives hell" like he stated - all leading up to a match at the next ppv after SS - i think if they keep make hardy do the ruins then its just going to make him look stupid for just randomly attcking edge all the time - now its time for the mental war to start and have V1 start screwing with thier heads
Old 07-25-2005, 12:44 PM   #33
rychehitman
Galactus

They need to have this angle bleed into house shows.

Have Matt Hardy buy a front row ticket to some Edge vs. Kane stretcher matches and have him taunt and piss Edge off to ultimately lose the matches. It would generate interest in house shows, and they could show "fan cam" type footage of the events.

Call me crazy, but I think they should do some title changes at house shows too! Since Vince revealed its "sports entertainment", we all know if it doesnt happen on TV, it doesnt happen. I think that sucks! I had NO PROBLEM with Christian winning the IC belt at an Iowa house show a few years ago. It will definatley stimulate house show interest, which is where alot of the guys make their bonus money on merchendise, etc.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:53 PM   #34
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Quote:
They need to have this angle bleed into house shows.

Have Matt Hardy buy a front row ticket to some Edge vs. Kane stretcher matches and have him taunt and piss Edge off to ultimately lose the matches. It would generate interest in house shows, and they could show "fan cam" type footage of the events.

I like that idea...

By the way here is a little more matt news...
http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39685
Old 07-25-2005, 12:57 PM   #35
rychehitman
Galactus

Its sad to see another angle that could be GOLD get flushed down the McMAhon camode!

Stephanie needs to get booted off creative! Even if that means she goes back on TV!
Old 07-25-2005, 01:01 PM   #36
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Quote:

Stephanie needs to get booted off creative! Even if that means she goes back on TV!

That is a bold statement my friend...
Very bold...lol...
Old 07-25-2005, 01:12 PM   #37
rychehitman
Galactus

Hey, if Brock can come back, who better to manage him?

Besides, it was always fun seeing Vince scope out his little girls rack! Remember the wedding scene! How WRONG was that?!?!?
Old 07-25-2005, 03:45 PM   #38
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Hey, if Brock can come back, who better to manage him?

Besides, it was always fun seeing Vince scope out his little girls rack! Remember the wedding scene! How WRONG was that?!?!?
lol i remember that
Old 07-25-2005, 05:20 PM   #39
J Storm
Birdman

Stephanie will never be taken off the creative writing team because she's family. Vince is so blinded that he really doesn't see that she and Triple H are ruining the sport. I'm tired of the 'Triple H holds the belt for 11 months out of the year' angle. It's tired and none of the other wrestlers get the push they need.

Also, JBL will always be a mid-carder. He is not main event material, his mic skills suck & I don't see anything new or surprising. He should be in the back doing APA velocity work.

Bottomline, these new writters have no idea what wrestling is and cant write a descent storyline, Stephanie needs to know her role & stop thinking she can roll with the big boys. Then again, what do you expect when you buy out your competition - you get sloppy.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:38 PM   #40
madjazz
Defender of The Defenders

Triple H at least pulls his weight in the ring. I think Batista's reign is enhanced by HHH jobbing to him so many times after a long run at the top. Switching Batista to Smackdown after that does undercut him a little, though.

They do need to get rid of the comedy writers. Hire some drama writers and then hire some wrestlers that are naturally funny. You will get better plots and still have a comedic element.

I agree about Steph. You would think the negative track record would be enough to undercut her.
Closed Thread