Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-17-2016, 01:58 PM   #3561
Alpha_Flight
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
A bearded mountain man would be awesome. He could be rivals with Zangief since they both would wrestle bears
Hell. Yes.
Alpha_Flight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 02:18 PM   #3562
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
A bearded mountain man would be awesome. He could be rivals with Zangief since they both would wrestle bears
Awesome idea!
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:50 PM   #3563
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Wow, this game is getting blasted hard. So there's mostly just online play, but the servers are wonky? And there's story mode, but it's four one-round fights?

You'd think Capcom would delay the game a month or so to fix these issues. It's hard to overcome initial reviews and criticism when that's when most of the sales occur.
Online was improved greatly after ONE day.

It's got a basic story, offline versus, survival, training, and online versus...pretty much everything you need, or have ever had in Street Fighter. The only things missing are daily challenges and a deep story mode - items never before in Street Fighter.

No, I'd say the only real problem is that Capcom didn't communicate their plans better. There's plenty now, and even more coming. I've already earned almost enough Fight Money (TM) for two DLC fighters!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:55 PM   #3564
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
You mean, Bear Hugger?

Old 02-17-2016, 11:40 PM   #3565
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Online was improved greatly after ONE day.

It's got a basic story, offline versus, survival, training, and online versus...pretty much everything you need, or have ever had in Street Fighter. The only things missing are daily challenges and a deep story mode - items never before in Street Fighter.

No, I'd say the only real problem is that Capcom didn't communicate their plans better. There's plenty now, and even more coming. I've already earned almost enough Fight Money (TM) for two DLC fighters!
Already!? How much Fight Money will the DLC characters cost? I assumed it would be a ton so Capcom could make $$$ more easily.
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:28 AM   #3566
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
Already!? How much Fight Money will the DLC characters cost? I assumed it would be a ton so Capcom could make $$$ more easily.

160,000 from completing Story mode with everyone. A lot to be made from completing Survival mode, but that's skill dependent. After those, it'll come down to online matches and daily challenges, which means playing a lot. So the first 4-6 characters will come pretty easily, but after that, you'll have to play frequently. Add in costumes, and maybe a daily player will be able to earn it all.

As you see, certain premium costumes will only be available with real money.
Old 02-18-2016, 12:59 AM   #3567
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
They cost 100,000 fight money or $6 (600 zenny).

Story grants 160,000 and completing survival mode for every character at all 4 difficulties grants 384,000 (6000 each). So that's enough for 5 characters from single player content alone. Assuming you're committed enough to beat hard and very hard survival modes. I imagine it's no easy feat.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 09:52 PM   #3568
strife87
Spider-Ham

Couldn't hold off any longer, bit the bullet and picked up my ps4 tonight to go with my street fighter 5. Now to try and figure this guy out.....
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 10:04 PM   #3569
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
Couldn't hold off any longer, bit the bullet and picked up my ps4 tonight to go with my street fighter 5. Now to try and figure this guy out.....
Noice!!! Add me on psn theghostinside
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 10:27 PM   #3570
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
Well, if you're poor/cheap like me, it's good to get started! I'm over 200K. I plan on buying all content with Fight Money!