Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 05-13-2011, 11:47 PM   #31
John828
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Thanks for the input guys. I think that I'll have to order the clone troopers (and maybe the other 3 as well.

I agree with HB, we NEED Bacara and a Galactic Marine. Since the focus is on Clone Troopers I'd also like to see Commander Deviss and the AT-RT Driver from the Mint in Box Attakus fan choice vote a few years back (if you remember). I also saw a scupt somewhere on the forum of an Elite line Bossk. Looks good! Although I'd prefer the 1/5 scale version of all the Bounty Hunters - which are pretty much my favorite characters in SW.

Other than the 2 Cody statues does anyone know if Attakus is doing any other 1/5 scale SW statues? I heard of a larger scale Yoda but that's about it.
John828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:45 AM   #32
Josh2K4
Nightwing

well they were supposed to do all fan choice f[ieces so also a boba and scout on speeder.

They confirmed those but thats about all the news there is
Josh2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:29 AM   #33
John828

Thanks Josh. I didn't know they confirmed the 3 fan's choices as 1/5 scale. I can't wait to see the Scout Trooper.

Personally, I'd love to see some other Imperials made too in the 1/5 scale (Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver, Death Star Gunner).

By the way does anyone else think the Neyo and Coruscant Trooper look a little off?
Old 05-14-2011, 07:34 AM   #34
Josh2K4
Nightwing

snowtrooper is definatly on top of my list too.

Along with Mon Calamari and Darth Sidious
Josh2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #35
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John828 View Post
By the way does anyone else think the Neyo and Coruscant Trooper look a little off?
Off how? They appear accurate to me.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #36
John828

I think they definitely look screen accurate. I mean the poses look awkward (to me at least)....especially Neyo. Is anyone else not overly thrilled with the two poses? I think the other 6 clone troopers look amazing in pictures.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:36 AM   #37
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I actually like both of their poses. I also think its cool that each Clone has its own personality and no 2 look even remotely the same.

Neyo's pose is lifted directly from the production pictures used for Episode III only they added the binoculars. His hand placement is a little higher on his hip too but essentially its the same.

Old 05-16-2011, 01:54 AM   #38
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Where are you ordering these from Scott?? I think I want in on this line.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:53 AM   #39
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Got mine from Most Wanted Collectibles Tony. $79.99 each for the Stormtrooper and Shadow Trooper. Those are the only two I have in hand so far.

I pre-ordered Darth Vader @ the same price but it hasn't shipped yet. I noticed they recently raised the price on that one though.

They also have Commander Gree and the 501st Legion Clones up now for $79.99 and Commander Neyo and the Kashyyk Clone for $87.99.

I shopped around a bit and these were the best prices I could find so thats where I've decided to place all my orders.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:41 AM   #40
John828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I actually like both of their poses. I also think its cool that each Clone has its own personality and no 2 look even remotely the same.

Neyo's pose is lifted directly from the production pictures used for Episode III only they added the binoculars. His hand placement is a little higher on his hip too but essentially its the same.

I don't recall that production picture of Neyo but you're right it is a very good likeness. You made a good point. I might have to re-think not getting them.

On a side note thanks for the head's up on Most Wanted Collectibles. Just ordered the three clones form there. Where did you wind up getting the rest? I was going to be paying about $20 more per piece.