Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 05:14 PM   #21
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Dynamic Menace

We'd love to do Star Wars at some point, Phil is ready to dust off a few classics.....
Old 08-18-2014, 11:05 PM   #22
Roy Batty
Fantastic Four

Thanks so much!
Old 08-19-2014, 01:47 AM   #23
Vince
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle LLC View Post
Phil the Sixth, we are aware of this practice and are working with Toynami to reign in some of these higher prices. While we know some of our products will be a little higher due to import fees, they shouldn't be double.

It's a learning curve and work with us, we'll get it right.

I also sent you a pm with a few options for purchasing our products. Thanks for your interest and we hope to have you as a Chronicle customer very soon....

Paul
It's very strange because Cinemaquette statues do not have that 'double conversion' ...

Anyway, hope prices will be more affordable in the EU ...
Old 08-19-2014, 05:34 AM   #24
shiveringmelody
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I think you mentioned a while back on facebook about the Robocop piece being painted differently. From both Robo 1 and 2. Any other information you can mention? Will it be battle damage or more clean? Think it could go up for pre-order before the end of the year?
Old 08-19-2014, 07:23 AM   #25
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Dynamic Menace

We'd love to do Star Wars at some point, Phil is ready to dust off a few classics.....
killah!!!cannot wait for those. those would most def be must haves for me.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:23 AM   #26
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Dynamic Menace

Sweet, cant wait. Just based on FB pics, I assume and hope to see a Rancor soon.

Any chance, within the SW line, you guys are tied to being able to do something along the lines of studio scale vehicles? I know with Ghostbusters, you mentioned not really getting into vehicles, etc.
Old 08-19-2014, 02:27 PM   #27
Darkheir
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Paul,

Is Chronicle planning to do a Murphy figure to accompany Cain & ED-209?

Many thanks!
Old 08-19-2014, 04:57 PM   #28
Darth Milo
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Sweet, cant wait. Just based on FB pics, I assume and hope to see a Rancor soon.
If they choose to make the Rancor it's probably based on the maquette but I hope they do the stop motion rod puppet version of the Rancor
Old 08-19-2014, 11:49 PM   #29
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hi Paul

Do you guys ship to Canada,sorry if this has already been asked,just not sure as I couldn't find anything about shipping to Canada on the CC site.I would like to order the terror dogs which look fantastic,love the size

Thank you,regards Rick
Old 08-20-2014, 09:10 AM   #30
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Shivering:

""I think you mentioned a while back on facebook about the Robocop piece being painted differently. From both Robo 1 and 2. Any other information you can mention? Will it be battle damage or more clean? Think it could go up for pre-order before the end of the year?""

We plan on doing Robocop in two different styles and colors. Mark Dubeau of Tippett Studios is going to oversee this process personally. The puppets for Robocop were crude and for Robocop 2 they recast Horizon model kits to make the puppets.

We didn't want to use either of those options to make our replica. So Mark (the guy that made the Robocop Detroit files) scanned the original suit that Phil Tippett owns and is making it movie accurate in every way for both films.

There are subtle differences in the design of the suits from Robocop to Robocop 2. There are also glaring paint differences.

I would like to make each one as if he lives in the puppet's universe so if you displayed them together, they fit to a specific scene.

Being 1/6th scale we hope to hit that $150 price range and offer several arms and head options. I don't know if that will be possible because Hot Toys license is for multiple part toys. We may end up having to make a resin statue, but it should be very accurate with the original suits we have for reference.

We need to finish up ED-209 and Cain before we start Robocop, but he's on our list.

Paul
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	robo1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	86032   Click image for larger version

Name:	robo1a.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	86033  

Last edited by Chronicle CS; 08-20-2014 at 09:13 AM.
Closed Thread