Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 06-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #1
Royd
Producer
Producer

Nicola Scott Earth 2 (New 52) Issue 2 Pages For Sale!

An update to let Nicola Scott fans know that I've updated my Comicartshop with gorgeous new Nicola Scott art for sale, specifically pages from Earth 2 Issue 2!! You can view the Earth 2 pages here -
http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=131688

These pencil pages are beautifully finished with detailed shading and feature major characters! Many of the pages have already sold or are awaiting payment as I had a list of fans who had contacted me prior to the release of the book requesting pages featuring the "first appearance of character X" or "any pages with Flash" etc. I decided to post all the scans so that people could view the artwork and see pricing details.

The much publicised "kiss" page is not shown as Nicola decided to give that page to one of her close friends as a birthday present

All artwork is shipped flat in sealable plastic bags between 2 sheets of ½ inch thick foam core board and taped securely. Postage usually works out to around US$45.00 depending on insurance and other options and a quote is obtained from Australia Post.

Preferred payment method is via Paypal and my address is – roydster@yahoo.com You can also contact me via that address if you have any queries regarding Nicola’s upcoming work for sale.

Thanks for looking! Best,

Royd
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
bat_collector
Galactus

wow, most of the pages are already on hold.
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
Royd
Producer
Producer

Mate, I was surprised to see them move quite that fast! One particular collector is a big fan of the new Flash and purchased almost all the Flash related pages from the issue!

Most of the first issue has arleady sold and I've just received an enquiry concerning the DPS which Nicola priced highly as she wasn't in a hurry to part with it.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #4
Wookiee
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

These totally flew out the door. Got to get me some Alan Scott pages from issue 3 when it comes out. Got to get you to hook a brother up!
Wookiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #5
Royd
Producer
Producer

I'll be more than happy to help out a SF mate

I have the pages from #3 here with me now and one or two have already been put on hold as some weeks ago fans asked for certain pages featuring Alan Scott.

Hopefully there'll be something you like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookiee View Post
These totally flew out the door. Got to get me some Alan Scott pages from issue 3 when it comes out. Got to get you to hook a brother up!