Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 02-10-2020, 09:09 AM   #31
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I don't believe there is something called necessary killing. Killing is wrong, no matter what... If you kill, you are evil. This is how it's in my book. This is how it used to be in Batman's book... Now, ''heroes'' kill people next to him, and Batman is like '' hey, i didn't kill them, i never kill so it's not a problem as long as i don't kill'' idiot DC... lol this is like someone kills next to cops and they are like '' hey now, we as cops didn't kill that guy, so it's not a problem as long as we don't kill''... lol DC super hero comics is the dumbest thing ever written in human history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
Ah yes, one must always preserve the dignity of a mass-murdering psychopath in a clown costume.
Exactly, if they want my money, they better be... Just like the birds of prey film.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:02 PM   #32
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I don't believe there is something called necessary killing. Killing is wrong, no matter what... If you kill, you are evil.
Soldiers, cops, citizens protecting their own lives or the lives of others?...or are we just talking comics?
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:40 PM   #33
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
I don't believe there is something called necessary killing. Killing is wrong, no matter what... If you kill, you are evil. This is how it's in my book.
Must be nice living in a world of absolutes.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 06:14 AM   #34
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Must be nice living in a world of absolutes.
Are you treatining me master jedi ?
Old 02-11-2020, 06:17 AM   #35
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Soldiers, cops, citizens protecting their own lives or the lives of others?...or are we just talking comics?
Lets get philosophical, philosophical, yeah !

If you have to kill, that's 'cause of your own evil. Lets call it carma, if you have bad carma, that means you did evil before, and as resault of it, you have bad carma, that 'causes you to kill someone. That means you kill 'cause your are evil. I hope i could explaine it, i did my best.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:37 AM   #36
Dark-Flux
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Lets get philosophical, philosophical, yeah !

If you have to kill, that's 'cause of your own evil. Lets call it carma, if you have bad carma, that means you did evil before, and as resault of it, you have bad carma, that 'causes you to kill someone. That means you kill 'cause your are evil. I hope i could explaine it, i did my best.
'If you kill you have bad karma. If you have bad karma its because you kill and so you have bad karma because you kill.'

This aint as philosophical as you think it is dude...
Dark-Flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 06:48 AM   #37
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
This aint as philosophical as you think it is dude...
I try to simplyfie it. It's hard for me to explain in english as well... Go read platon and see for yourself. Anyone whoever read Platon will know that Killing is wrong, no matter what.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:59 AM   #38
Dark-Flux

Quote:
I try to simplyfie it. It's hard for me to explain in english as well... Go read platon and see for yourself. Anyone whoever read Platon will know that Killing is wrong, no matter what.
You mean Plato?

Treating any one philosophical doctrine as an absolute is foolish, man. The very point is to debate and expose fallacies. Plato's work has been extensively debated and critiqued, by his very students even. Why treat his doctrines as gospel but jettison the other 99% of western philosophy?
Old 02-11-2020, 07:04 AM   #39
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
You mean Plato?

Treating any one philosophical doctrine as an absolute is foolish, man. The very point is to debate and expose fallacies. Plato's work has been extensively debated and critiqued, by his very students even. Why treat his doctrines as gospel but jettison the other 99% of western philosophy?
Look guy, for not getting killing is wrong, you are the foolish one. Is your father soldier or something ? May be that's what bothers you, papa is good... lol no guy, your papa is a evil ----. Platon pretty much shows you the way, you disagree ? 'cause you are not as smart as you think you are.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:07 AM   #40
Dark-Flux

Quote:
Look guy, for not getting killing is wrong, you are the foolish one. Is your father soldier or something ? May be that's what bothers you, papa is good... lol no guy, your papa is a evil ----. Platon pretty much shows you the way, you disagree ? 'cause you are not as smart as you think you are.
Literally nobody in my family is in the military.

And at least i can spell Plato.