Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 03-10-2017, 11:11 PM   #2961
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
Is this a before & after ? Can't tell the difference.
That's the after just with a tad different angle to show of the darker parts. That custom one looks great has the weird sideshow pose tho also appears to be the hot toys version.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:35 PM   #2962
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This endo is bad ass
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:51 PM   #2963
Webb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by darb View Post
That's the after just with a tad different angle to show of the darker parts. That custom one looks great has the weird sideshow pose tho also appears to be the hot toys version.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:55 PM   #2964
Father_Jack
The X-Men

Well after waiting years for mine I have sold it within a week. I could not get over the fact of just how badly built and cheap feeling this was, the paint actually didn't bother me that much it was the fact it felt like a cheap plastic toy.

The 1/4 Guardian on the other hand is completely different and I love him!
Father_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:09 PM   #2965
sewbacca
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

That's too bad Jack, I know how excited you were to get this in hand. I to was excited but gave it up for a refund after the first in hand pics started flooding in.
sewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:33 AM   #2966
clutch
Sailor Moon

Quick call to Heather and I had one delivered in a couple of days. Thanks!! It's not that bad. It is three different shades which makes it interesting but I'm gonna repaint it. The blue on the gun looks like it was done with a sharpie. Lol! Now for a dumb question. Where do the batteries go and how do I turn it on??

clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:04 AM   #2967
BurningRage
Inhumans

Battery cover is on top of skull.
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:07 AM   #2968
clutch
Sailor Moon

Thanks. He has a tiny phillips-head screw on his back for some reason. I was dinking with that for a while. Lol!
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:34 PM   #2969
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Was that call recent? It's been a month or so since I requested my replacement via this new CC email employee I hadn't seen before when they sent out the emails about what's going on. I'm starting to wonder if I should email Heather.

Just this very second I started doubting choosing the replacement option for my damaged Endo and just getting a full refund. I'd hate to do that this late in the game, with no access to any other Endo 1/4s any time soon and yes I don't count SS's waste of resources, but Jack is right... I don't know if it's worth $300 dollars after briefly handling one. I feel kind of naked and inexperienced at making this call on whether or not a statue is worth it's price tag to keep it.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:32 AM   #2970
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Was that call recent? It's been a month or so since I requested my replacement via this new CC email employee I hadn't seen before when they sent out the emails about what's going on. I'm starting to wonder if I should email Heather.

Just this very second I started doubting choosing the replacement option for my damaged Endo and just getting a full refund. I'd hate to do that this late in the game, with no access to any other Endo 1/4s any time soon and yes I don't count SS's waste of resources, but Jack is right... I don't know if it's worth $300 dollars after briefly handling one. I feel kind of naked and inexperienced at making this call on whether or not a statue is worth it's price tag to keep it.
I think the answer is if you are having that much trouble deciding if it is worth the $300, it probably isn't. Unless you can customize yourself it is a lost cause IMO.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote