Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-09-2017, 09:53 PM   #101
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
This thread got off track . Let's dig deep find pictures ok! I've already got PO just want to make sure before I send first deposit on his leg sculpts you know the things not shown in picture
Dig where?? If there are more pictures out there and XM hasn't shared them here or on FB anyone who has them shouldn't be sharing them opening here. It isn't like additional pics are just out there on the internet to be dug up. Maybe some guys have seen more, but badgering XM about it sure isn't going to endear people to share them at all.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:58 PM   #102
nearmint
Phoenix

I found one. Super secret leaked photo!

nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:11 PM   #103
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Ahahahaha that's more like it!!
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:15 PM   #104
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

BTW I got a response from artist on this matter:

So I'll just keep cool I guess I'll have to gamble . It looks awesome don't get me wrong but knowing size would be great and full Hulk shot. Now I'm intrigued about base
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:02 AM   #105
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I think the majority is right when they say they can sell without having more pictures, but the specs could have been revealed and, for me, the ES would be mandatory. You do not want to put so much money on the table for a statue that they will sell until they get sick of. Imagine if this has a ES of 2000? 3000? I think is unfair and wont look event limited at all.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:49 AM   #106
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
I understand the concern for dimensions...but this is still a ways out before its finished and painted. You will be able to see full details before it officially goes up for PO. I don't think you will have a problem getting this after the next couple conventions because it is very expensive and color pics have not been shown / revealed by XM yet.

If you want dimensions...how about this?

Bigger than Lizard and smaller than Hulkbuster. So somewhere in between. I know that is not much to go on...but I think everyone can presume this will not be a small statue. Expect the base to be at least the size of Optimus Prime if not bigger.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:43 AM   #107
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
I think the majority is right when they say they can sell without having more pictures, but the specs could have been revealed and, for me, the ES would be mandatory. You do not want to put so much money on the table for a statue that they will sell until they get sick of. Imagine if this has a ES of 2000? 3000? I think is unfair and wont look event limited at all.
All XM's Marvel statues are 999 edition size or less. There is zero chance of it being 2000 or 3000 ES. It will be 999 or under, I'm guessing around 700-800.
It's Sisko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:57 AM   #108
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
All XM's Marvel statues are 999 edition size or less. There is zero chance of it being 2000 or 3000 ES. It will be 999 or under, I'm guessing around 700-800.
It is made to order too with a price tag of $1799 SGD right??? That could also make it more limited than 700 depending on orders of course.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:01 AM   #109
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
That is odd for me and I will explain why. They have already defined that they will be pre ordering this for several more events, how is that even possible to control this? As far as I heard of SGCC, they did not limited the amount of statues sold, therefore, they can sell a quantity that reaches 999 in the next event and will let the other events down?
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:28 AM   #110
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
That is odd for me and I will explain why. They have already defined that they will be pre ordering this for several more events, how is that even possible to control this? As far as I heard of SGCC, they did not limited the amount of statues sold, therefore, they can sell a quantity that reaches 999 in the next event and will let the other events down?
That shouldn't be odd, that's pretty normal. They may set aside a certain number for each event or they may allow sales until they reach that total. If they get 999 POs total, then there are no more POs.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote