Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-31-2018, 04:20 PM   #181
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
5 months since XM commented on this, was hoping to see this painted already. Anyone got any updates on this?

Chris
And there is some other great surprises too that might excite you! I think a lot of people will be like...DAMN...I didn't see all this coming.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:32 PM   #182
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
And there is some other great surprises too that might excite you! I think a lot of people will be like...DAMN...I didn't see all this coming.
Must be movie or TV because they pretty much let collectors know what's coming from the comic licenses, and I really appreciate it.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 05:34 PM   #183
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Related to this statue in particular ?
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 10:20 PM   #184
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Must be movie or TV because they pretty much let collectors know what's coming from the comic licenses, and I really appreciate it.
No Master P...XM has gotten wise to the market and keeping things close to their chest and under wraps.

I have a strong suspicion (80% - 100%) we will all see several new things that are coming out of left field. I am so excited. I like surprises. I hope I'm not talking out my rear in this case...lol.

I will say this...for every Lobo that Prime 1 has or Thor that SS has...XM has answers for...usually.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 10:31 PM   #185
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I want this to be my only and last hulk, but it is tough for me to trow 2k, seriously
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 07:15 AM   #186
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I took the chance . It’s an exclusive I think they will deliver . No seams finally
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 07:56 AM   #187
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
No Master P...XM has gotten wise to the market and keeping things close to their chest and under wraps.

I have a strong suspicion (80% - 100%) we will all see several new things that are coming out of left field. I am so excited. I like surprises. I hope I'm not talking out my rear in this case...lol.

I will say this...for every Lobo that Prime 1 has or Thor that SS has...XM has answers for...usually.
So on top of,
Scarlet Witch
Hulk
Darkseid War Dio
1/6 DC pieces
Batman Rising Sun Joker and Deathstroke
Batman on Horse
and revised Spider-Man

you're expecting a surprise fully sculpted and painted prototype on the level of P1 Lobo? Is that what you're saying? Because I'm not counting concept reveals as a surprise.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:13 AM   #188
Kessiah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

You forgot Brown Wolverine and Saitama to be revealed soon.
Kessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:21 AM   #189
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:

Not worried about SS, XM can only do better than them, they have been really sloppy lately. Few pieces are very good but the majority is very flawed. XM can and does release excellence.(not always but more and more)

Prime 1, however, looks literally unstoppable. Their recent production is incredible and they are shaping up to become THE reference in terms of pop culture statues. They are knocking down pretty much everybody else.

But that's great, I can't wait to see XM's answer to prime 1. It's a clash of Titans...and we are the winners!
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:29 AM   #190
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Prime 1 kinda can't be bested lol at this point, for every stellar piece that xm is in the market for. P1 will have 2-3 answers for it.

But yea XM does have a tendency to just show something totally from nowhere.

Last year it was scorpion, i vaguely remember a concept art for that and it went straight to final prototype. Maybe deadpool or harley will make a guest show appearance? HMO are the real teasers. I'm expecting something magical from them, probably a felicia final prototype and a 1/2 scale bust.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote