Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-19-2019, 11:38 PM   #251
craigcliff1
Zot

From Lee on Collectors Group, should be shown and up for order 1Q.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 11:55 PM   #252
qz33
Doctor Doom

Who even cares at this point?
(Not deriding your post just the time to release. PCS masters of the teaser of a teaser.)
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 03:01 AM   #253
dao2
Cyclops

I am looking forward to her
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 02:22 PM   #254
jac1066
Blue Falcon

I'm also looking forward to her and Decapre.

Hope PCS keeps the SF 1:3 line going.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 05:01 PM   #255
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Who even cares at this point?
(Not deriding your post just the time to release. PCS masters of the teaser of a teaser.)
I so wanted to see the original clay sculpt completed. What happened there? will we ever find out?
I guess the new 3D computer render has got the piece back on track. I'm looking forward to seeing how the piece turns out.

It would be amazing if PCS created a 1/3 scale Laura M. wearing classic green, as i'm not sold on the swimwear line.

The other day i shot some photo's of both PCS - Chun-Li 1/6 scale and PCS - Chun-Li 1/3 scale.
Not that i want to de_rail the thread in any way of form. Here's some shots. I like to think PCS will stick with Street Fighter

The black leg in the 1st image belongs to PCS - Mileena 1/3 scale.
I believe Mileena was sculpted by the same guy who 'was' sculpting Cammy 1/3 scale. The Mileena piece is amazing! it's better than PCS - Chun-Li 1/3
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 05:31 PM   #256
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Yeah I wouldn’t count on it, not after the “NYCC reveal in her own case” fiasco. You can’t trust what PCS says these days, I wouldn’t be surprised if they go back on their word and say something like summer 2020 reveal and PO. The production of this statue seems to have been an absolute disaster. So much so that it’s why they already started on other 1:3 Street fighter statues?? Because it’s stated in the post that Bison is almost done and Ken is being started. To me that’s kind of off putting.

I hope we do find out what happened to the clay sculpt, why it’s taken this long(almost 2 years since 1:3 Cammy was announced), and what happened from that 5 months of silence to the out of nowhere “reveal” that it’s now computer sculpt. My excitement for this has pretty much gone down the drain ☹️
cool1sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 05:35 PM   #257
dao2
Cyclops

Their word? :| Stuff gets pushed back, it's not like they owe you showing a statue. And the longer it takes them the more money it costs them so it's not like they want to push it if they had it ready they would. ---- happens and it's not ready yet. Really...

And I don't really need anyone to tell me about the clay sculpt. It wasn't looking very good at all and considering how long it took them to get that far and how quickly they got a vastly superior digital sculpt it's rather clear to me that they are having trouble sculpting it out of clay well and digital is a better choice for them.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 05:37 PM   #258
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool1sky View Post
Yeah I wouldn’t count on it, not after the “NYCC reveal in her own case” fiasco. You can’t trust what PCS says these days, I wouldn’t be surprised if they go back on their word and say something like summer 2020 reveal and PO. The production of this statue seems to have been an absolute disaster. So much so that it’s why they already started on other 1:3 Street fighter statues?? Because it’s stated in the post that Bison is almost done and Ken is being started. To me that’s kind of off putting.

I hope we do find out what happened to the clay sculpt, why it’s taken this long(almost 2 years since 1:3 Cammy was announced), and what happened from that 5 months of silence to the out of nowhere “reveal” that it’s now computer sculpt. My excitement for this has pretty much gone down the drain ☹️
Whatever happened to Sonya Blade Classic ?
I heard Iron Studio's have a Mortal Kombat licence
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 05:40 PM   #259
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Their word? :| Stuff gets pushed back, it's not like they owe you showing a statue.
They owe me $2k they have stolen... Would like to get that back.................................................

As well as several others...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 05:43 PM   #260
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Whatever happened to Sonya Blade Classic ?
I heard Iron Studio's have a Mortal Kombat licence
You did? He’ll yeah
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote