Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #2441
Agähnim
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Will Juggernaut have a change out head? If not, is it too late to add that?
Agähnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #2442
Wyvern_
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
Is there more bishoujo action coming this sdcc? I'm missing the next Mass Effect girl here
I second that question! Also the ARTFX Commander Shepard revision...
Wyvern_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #2443
kikoken
Shadowhawk

KOTO ur chun li and psylocke bishoujo are epic! Will there be anymore bishoujo announcements this sdcc...? esp any marvel?
kikoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #2444
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Hi Gonk,

I've been seeing some in had images of the new Venom statue just being released and noticed it has a very matte paint to it. Previous images and video from other events show the statue as having a more glossy finish. What was the reason for the change? It's a little frustrating as a consumer when Kotobukiya does this sort of thing.

Thank you!
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #2445
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Hi Gonk,

I've been seeing some in had images of the new Venom statue just being released and noticed it has a very matte paint to it. Previous images and video from other events show the statue as having a more glossy finish. What was the reason for the change? It's a little frustrating as a consumer when Kotobukiya does this sort of thing.

Thank you!
I'm going to echo GaryTonge's concern, Gonk. After the changes to Cyclops's paint job, and how poorly it was received, I hoped these incidents could be avoided on future releases. The glossy paint worked better, and it was changed?
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:07 AM   #2446
Movieman

Hey Gonk,
I love the look of the Avengers Artfx+ line. Do you know the order they will be released?
Movieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:24 PM   #2447
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
Hey Gonk,
I love the look of the Avengers Artfx+ line. Do you know the order they will be released?
Most likely Hulk will be first since the paint master is completed. Black Widow, Captain America and Hawkeye will probably follow after him.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #2448
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hey Gonk

Is the Juggernaut reveal from SDCC the last X-statue reveal we'll get for the rest of the 2013 year, or will there possibly be (one) more?

Thanks
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #2449
khannidal
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hi Koto i wanna first of all say What a amazing job on the Avengers line up i mean the concept of bringing these Artfx+ lineup the price, the quality, everything is just spot on. I have the complete New 52 and im really waiting for the Avengers. My question to you is after the Avengers are you guys planning to start the X-Men? If not just please say YES and START coz i cant wait to see a Wolverine , Gambit n Cyclops in this lineup i think everyone wants Koto to do the Classic Xmen in this series now!!
khannidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:31 PM   #2450
cannonlocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by khannidal View Post
Hi Koto i wanna first of all say What a amazing job on the Avengers line up i mean the concept of bringing these Artfx+ lineup the price, the quality, everything is just spot on. I have the complete New 52 and im really waiting for the Avengers. My question to you is after the Avengers are you guys planning to start the X-Men? If not just please say YES and START coz i cant wait to see a Wolverine , Gambit n Cyclops in this lineup i think everyone wants Koto to do the Classic Xmen in this series now!!
I'll jump on this series if they do an X-Men line. I'm tempted by the Avengers line but I want to know if they are planning on doing only the movie version of the Avengers or if the line will be expanded to other classic Avengers.
cannonlocke is offline   Reply With Quote