Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

» Spotlight
DGK HMO Megaman X Zero CWallker Queen Studios Thanos Bust DGK F4F Castlevania Alucard Exclusive Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #491
Josado
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Josado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I just looked at their website, because I've got an account there, and I do not see her anywhere! I even searched under new products, Aspen, Fathom and nowhere to be found.
I found it. Look under New Products
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #492
Josado
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Josado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,498
Ummm...OK. They must've JUST taken it down...because I saw it and added that page to my Bookmarks like 15 minutes ago. And now the product can't be found when I click the bookmark....what the heck?
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:02 AM   #493
Black Cat
Phoenix
 
Black Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 12,552
He took it down because something was different on the previews online than what was in the book. I'm not paying to much more for a statue that's only 10" tall
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:31 AM   #494
actionjackson83
Legion of Super-Heroes
 
actionjackson83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,759
I saw it for $394 at urban collector & usually they're a lot cheaper than retail wonder what gives with that..
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:34 AM   #495
abarron
Batman
 
abarron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 20,187
Not liking the sound of this.

I can't afford it at retails never mind $395
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:46 AM   #496
ComputerFly
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
ComputerFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta GA
Posts: 4,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
He took it down because something was different on the previews online than what was in the book. I'm not paying to much more for a statue that's only 10" tall
The statue is 10 inches wide, 16 inches tall...
ComputerFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #497
Johnneeukca
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.
 
Johnneeukca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 2,267
I don't understand why people are freaking about the price. Didn't Frank come on here a while ago to tell us it's $299? If that's what he said, that's what it'll be. This $400 business is a mistake.
Johnneeukca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:21 AM   #498
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
benhernandez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm View Post
And here's a quick pic that can be copy/pasted into future pages on this thread. That way new people just checking it out don't need to page back through all of the comments for the pertinent info!


Again the price is set at $299.00 and its over 16" and 10" Wide. She stands at slight angle since she is coming out of the water leaning forward.
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:27 AM   #499
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
benhernandez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm View Post
And away we go...







just a reminder of how great it is
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:27 AM   #500
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
benhernandez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm View Post
More you say?





Leaning foward
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com