Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 08-09-2020, 03:11 AM   #871
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Here’s the video: https://youtu.be/hWWBqui8br8
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 11:44 AM   #872
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
Here’s the video: https://youtu.be/hWWBqui8br8
Yea IDK Toaster, that video is from March, and at that point the guy on the right was saying they were "trying" to get all the lights hooked up to a single plug for the wall, otherwise each light (hand & face) would each require a separate battery. The fact none of the listings or more recent SDCC showings or anything show it with lights on, maybe it's been scrapped. I'm sure if you email IS support they would be able to tell you for sure.
Infinite GLORY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 07:15 PM   #873
Biggunz
Loki

If the eyes and hands light up I’ll buy sentinel 2.
If not I’m just going in on 1 and no extras. Just starts not making sense when you start doing the break down.

I did want to go for at least the arcade characters and villains but whatever
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 07:44 PM   #874
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Is listed on iron studios site that sentinel #1 was releasing August 1st. Wonder how far back this got moved. Hopefully it will be out soon and all questions will be answered then.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 11:37 PM   #875
VinnyCap
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyCap View Post
I questioned this when watching it because it contradicted all comments made about no light up. So I messaged IS and they confirmed no light up. I think this rep was mistaken and sharing old plans for lights which was scrapped.
No light up feature.
VinnyCap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:44 AM   #876
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyCap View Post
No light up feature.
A little bummer but I don’t use any of the electronics in any of my statues anyways. I do however hope that since it won’t light up that maybe they used a lighter or painted area there and don’t just go with plastic pieces like they originally planned.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:47 PM   #877
dmk
Fantastic Four

who else ordered Sentinel #1 directly through IS. I just got a bunch of emails saying my pre-order was ready. I honestly can't tell if it really is though.

EDIT: messaged them , false alarm.

EDIT 2: i went ahead and asked about the august release and he told me "end of the year"
dmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 04:28 PM   #878
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Yea IDK Toaster, that video is from March, and at that point the guy on the right was saying they were "trying" to get all the lights hooked up to a single plug for the wall, otherwise each light (hand & face) would each require a separate battery. The fact none of the listings or more recent SDCC showings or anything show it with lights on, maybe it's been scrapped. I'm sure if you email IS support they would be able to tell you for sure.
Yeah I noticed that too. They did have a segment in the video showing the eyes and hand lit up, which got me all excited. I'm going to stay positive and hope that maybe the reason why the release date got pushed from August 1st to the end of the year, is due to IS attempting to make it a reality. The whole thing looks that much better in the video when they have the lights on IMO.
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:35 PM   #879
extracomputer.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk View Post
who else ordered Sentinel #1 directly through IS. I just got a bunch of emails saying my pre-order was ready. I honestly can't tell if it really is though.

EDIT 2: i went ahead and asked about the august release and he told me "end of the year"
Well that’s a bummer. I have mine through them and have heard nothing. Bummed it’s pushed back that far but would rather they make it good as opposed to fast I guess. Thanks for the info as I can stop looking at my email So often and being disappointed then.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:51 PM   #880
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk View Post

DM double check on the lights. Maybe there’s good news
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote