Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 08-30-2017, 02:25 PM   #241
clutch
Sailor Moon

For all of those that didn't get a CC Rex, there is hope!

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Acce...9908/301148793
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:12 PM   #242
chalback
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
For all of those that didn't get a CC Rex, there is hope!

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Acce...9908/301148793
Ordering..... wait he has 3 fingers........
chalback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:36 PM   #243
Diok
Frackin!

I ordered mine from Canada. This will be my first chronicle c item. Hope the paint job is pretty accurate to the one shown. Are CC statues decent on the paint job department? I heard some negative stuff with the breakout. Fingers crossed.
Diok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 09:26 AM   #244
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diok View Post
I ordered mine from Canada. This will be my first chronicle c item. Hope the paint job is pretty accurate to the one shown. Are CC statues decent on the paint job department? I heard some negative stuff with the breakout. Fingers crossed.
They are fine they are working with the factory to secure a great paint job on this product the break out was good ok not amazing but good
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 05:34 PM   #245
azurepred
Zot

The Endo maquette looked like a Neca figure, and many of the Robocop stuff was just ok from what I read. Consistency with their finished products have not been good, which is why most of the items are still in stock. Imo, I think they would've been better off raising their prices and delivering proto quality items because there are plenty of companies that do that, so while your paying more money, you have no worries about what your getting.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 08:56 PM   #246
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
The Endo maquette looked like a Neca figure, and many of the Robocop stuff was just ok from what I read. Consistency with their finished products have not been good, which is why most of the items are still in stock. Imo, I think they would've been better off raising their prices and delivering proto quality items because there are plenty of companies that do that, so while your paying more money, you have no worries about what your getting.
None of this is accurate. Endo got bad paint, no doubt, but actual endo looked fine and nothing like the neca, just see its thread for the repaints. Can't speak from 1st hand experience on Robo stuff, but what I have seen looks great. They have had a couple issues with the factory screwing them over, but overall everything has come out good and lessons were learned. Most items are not still in stock and many of the ones that are are close to selling out. Nobody delivers proto quality coming from a factory.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:45 PM   #247
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
None of this is accurate. Endo got bad paint, no doubt, but actual endo looked fine and nothing like the neca, just see its thread for the repaints. Can't speak from 1st hand experience on Robo stuff, but what I have seen looks great. They have had a couple issues with the factory screwing them over, but overall everything has come out good and lessons were learned. Most items are not still in stock and many of the ones that are are close to selling out. Nobody delivers proto quality coming from a factory.
I'm talking about the paint itself, so yes the Endo looked real bad. From what I've seen, the price on many items is too high for what people are getting. XM and CM/ECC do deliver as close to proto paint as you can get consistently. Prime is damn good as well. The 1:1 Raptor is gonna decide for me if I ever buy anything from them again because I don't like what I've seen to date with paint QC consistency.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 12:29 PM   #248
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve evans View Post
Has ayone from the UK managed to find a way to get one of these and if so whats the shipping cost?
https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk...scription.html

You can get him at CDUK and i can't recommend them enough.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 03:34 PM   #249
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk...scription.html

You can get him at CDUK and i can't recommend them enough.
They are good but their prices are all over the place which I know is not always their fault with the weak £ but still some prices make you like
Worse thing is they just stopped the 5% customer loyalty discount which made a big difference on the high ticket items.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:32 PM   #250
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Worse thing is they just stopped the 5% customer loyalty discount which made a big difference on the high ticket items.
Yeah, seen that too. It's very disappointing.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote