Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select / CS Moore

» Spotlight
DGK HMO Megaman X Zero CWallker Queen Studios Thanos Bust DGK F4F Castlevania Alucard Exclusive Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 06-29-2020, 11:16 PM   #351
DSTZach
Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by heirtoasguard View Post
Hmm...so how about a Batman for the JLU line? Does that qualify for Bats? Or does just TAS count? If you make this Bats, at least the JLU original 7 would be a little closer to be completed. Then you need Supes, lol. Honestly, do you think characters like Alfred or Commissioner Gordon getting done? With the Mad Hatter done, I would imagine a few villains are left. There are so many characters that needs to get done from all the other lines. Imagine a Bizzaro?!
I have not seen the new Batman bust yet, but I believe it is TAS. We're still making JLU resin, in the statues, so a Batman is possible, but probably not for a while. Bizarro would be great, as would Parasite. Alfred seems like a long shot, but I'd go for a Gordon.
DSTZach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:28 AM   #352
JAG2045
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTZach View Post
I have not seen the new Batman bust yet, but I believe it is TAS. We're still making JLU resin, in the statues, so a Batman is possible, but probably not for a while. Bizarro would be great, as would Parasite. Alfred seems like a long shot, but I'd go for a Gordon.
Cool to hear, thanks Zach! Would the new Batman bust be revealed at SDCC? Or is it too late to be included?

Gordon would be a nice addition to the line! And more Superman villains would be nice if they could be done as well (Metallo & Livewire would rock to)

I know its a long shot but it would be great if DST could do a couple of Batman Beyond villains as well (Inque or Blight possibly)
JAG2045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 03:33 PM   #353
Indy1955
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTZach View Post
Zach, thanks for the update on the possible BTAS Batman bust. It's great to hear they are still interested in continuing the line, even though it's another Batman. Maybe, like the last two that came out (Harley & Mad Hatter) we'll see a pair of BTAS busts...Ventriloquist? Clock King? Gordon? Zatanna? Beyond villains would be sweet too...even a Barbara Gordon.
Indy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote