Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-18-2016, 11:20 AM   #241
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

I keep picturing E. Honda doing the hundred hand slap vs the mk dragon
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:22 AM   #242
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Holy crap, this looks great.
Yes it does they both actually look fantastic even for someone who is not an MK fan.

Would be nice to see them both side by side
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:29 AM   #243
archery
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Both Mileena and Kitana look fantastic but it seems they are using the same body sculpt without the option of switch out arms. Kitana's arm bands provide a natural point for switch outs. Seems Mileena's arm bands are too thin for this. Would have liked extra arms to allow for a pose similar to the classic 1/4 version.

Also need to see Mileena's unmasked headsculpt from the front. Worried that her hair is covering a significant part of her face.

Will limit myself to one MK 1:3 lady if they have the same body sculpt. Shame PCS couldn't have found a way to incorporate switch out arms. Would really help to differentiate the pieces more, as with the ninjas.
archery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:42 AM   #244
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by archery View Post
Both Mileena and Kitana look fantastic but it seems they are using the same body sculpt without the option of switch out arms. Kitana's arm bands provide a natural point for switch outs. Seems Mileena's arm bands are too thin for this. Would have liked extra arms to allow for a pose similar to the classic 1/4 version.

Also need to see Mileena's unmasked headsculpt from the front. Worried that her hair is covering a significant part of her face.

Will limit myself to one MK 1:3 lady if they have the same body sculpt. Shame PCS couldn't have found a way to incorporate switch out arms. Would really help to differentiate the pieces more, as with the ninjas.
Using the same body sculpt keeps cost down and Mileena is basically Kitana anyway so their bodies would be the same.

But i do agree the arms in a different position than Kitana would have been nice....they might still be, lets wait for all the reveals
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 12:14 PM   #245
qz33
Doctor Doom

These are amazing to me.

I can't even imagine them being any better even if they were digital prints which I'm surprised PCS didn't do as it would seem to be easier in my inexperienced opinion.

These are THE best resuse of a sculpt ever. It makes it to where they are just basically resusing the same "female buck" like an action figure.

Other than the pose there's nothing about these that are the same. These are so well done I like the mirror poses.

There's absolutely no need for a 1/4 Modern Kitana or Mileena now. These are definitive representations regardless of particulars.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 12:15 PM   #246
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayckl09 View Post
Uh oh here we go again......

Jyester vs Hevy
Exactly. Last warning for you both. Whining, discourteous, and the two of you are who we get the most complaints about from other members. Knock it off.
Old 11-18-2016, 12:38 PM   #247
CallMeTheDoctor
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I don't usually hang around these forums, but what I've seen on FB is a lot of positive vibes, I wonder if Jerry would consider doing a Jade as well with how well these are being received. Hell, I'll even go with some variants!
CallMeTheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 12:39 PM   #248
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Incredible job with Mileena. I like the ferocity of her unmasked head sculpt.

Looking forward to seeing whatever Jerry still has up his sleeve.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 12:43 PM   #249
mkkollector81
Justice League

I'm all in no matter what. But they better have some sort of switch out arm poses so they don't look similar
mkkollector81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 12:55 PM   #250
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeTheDoctor View Post
I don't usually hang around these forums, but what I've seen on FB is a lot of positive vibes, I wonder if Jerry would consider doing a Jade as well with how well these are being received. Hell, I'll even go with some variants!
If these sell out and i get enough requests. We could use the same body and sculpt different pieces/arms/etc to make Jade.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote