Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-08-2016, 11:20 AM   #111
qz33
Doctor Doom

So they are already getting factory samples. That means so very much.

I would like some Change of Head options as well. They nailed Mikey's face IMO and Raph's is good too but the teeth seem awkward from certain shots.

I haven't compared these statues to movie pics but if Leonardo and Donatello can be more accurate then it would be great if they would do it. Other than finding out about Splinter Leonardo doesn't do much emotional facial expressions so I prefer a serious look.

qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 12:45 PM   #112
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
So they are already getting factory samples. That means so very much.

I would like some Change of Head options as well. They nailed Mikey's face IMO and Raph's is good too but the teeth seem awkward from certain shots.

I haven't compared these statues to movie pics but if Leonardo and Donatello can be more accurate then it would be great if they would do it. Other than finding out about Splinter Leonardo doesn't do much emotional facial expressions so I prefer a serious look.

Thanks for posting these pics! I think the head sculpts that were revealed are spot on and have no issues with them, actually love them!!!

The only feedback I would like to give is that the paint on the heads are a little flat because they are missing the spot details/patterns on all four heads! integrate the spot patterns into the heads and shoulder areas and this will be a knockout!!!!

If they wanna add COH to each I would love it!!!!

PRIME1 PLEASE ADD SPOT DETAILS/PATTERNS PAINTED ON THE EACH TURTLES HEAD AND SHOULDERS!!!
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 01:40 PM   #113
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

I think I'm gonna crack and order these when they're up I loved the turtles as a kid and I still love the film, watched it last week with my daughter funnily enough. Plus it doesn't break my self imposed 'movie related' collectables only rule
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 01:55 PM   #114
qz33
Doctor Doom

If Ralphael was posed a bit differently I think I would have to get a custom Trench coat and Fedora.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 01:59 PM   #115
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Who played April in the old movies? Was she hot like Megan fox aside from the b***hy attitude in real life?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 02:01 PM   #116
Vatos Locos
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Judith Hoag (first movie)

Jean Paige Turco (secret of the ooze, ninja turtles)

Megan Fox is hotter. I have a soft spot for women with b..... attidues.
Vatos Locos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 02:06 PM   #117
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatos Locos View Post
Judith Hoag
Thanks just google her and yeah it was the time of the big hair. Lol. Very different times for that character. Never thought I would like the bay turtles but they are growing on me now with the movies being not bad and I like Meagan more as April. Might pick them up later on if there's good deals on them down the road.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:52 PM   #118
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Thanks for posting all of those reference pics! I do hope they include various portrait options for each of the turtles. This is a beloved movie from my childhood too - I'll be POing these!
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 02:53 PM   #119
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Those need extra portraits to take them to the next level. We need open and closed mouths.
Old 02-08-2016, 07:04 PM   #120
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDinoHunter View Post
Thanks for posting these pics! I think the head sculpts that were revealed are spot on and have no issues with them, actually love them!!!

The only feedback I would like to give is that the paint on the heads are a little flat because they are missing the spot details/patterns on all four heads! integrate the spot patterns into the heads and shoulder areas and this will be a knockout!!!!

If they wanna add COH to each I would love it!!!!

PRIME1 PLEASE ADD SPOT DETAILS/PATTERNS PAINTED ON THE EACH TURTLES HEAD AND SHOULDERS!!!

In all honesty, the only one I'm not liking right now is Leo. Something about his overall pose and face isn't working for me...
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote