Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-27-2016, 10:13 PM   #381
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Molds are whats expensive. Flipping them requires them to have separate molds. Thus negating any savings.

Factory will see it as two completely separate projects and charge accordingly.
Making these things has to get easier for things to continue.

Production needs a technological innovation like the design process got with digital sculpting and 3-D printing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Basically look at it like this. Kitana is the reg and Mileena is the ex. Pretty cool if you ask me.
Great perception. That's why doing Jade and Skarlet seem like such natural ideas.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #382
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Basically look at it like this. Kitana is the reg and Mileena is the ex. Pretty cool if you ask me.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 12:24 AM   #383
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Quote:
Molds are whats expensive. Flipping them requires them to have separate molds. Thus negating any savings.

Are Kitana and Mileena the same body mold? I could swear I see some slight diffs
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:10 AM   #384
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:

Yeah that makes sense and its nice to see you got Mileena to also come in at $699 with the 300 ES consistent with Kitana.

I guess indeed this is like a Reg and EX only spaced slightly further apart.

I would prob have gone for both were the sculpts a little different. With them being the exact same sculpt I shall prob grab only one.
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 04:26 PM   #385
ukshaun
Hercules

When is Mileena going up for PO ?

I was going go with Mileena instead of Kitana, the problem being, they both have their plus and negatives. Decided to go for both.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 05:56 PM   #386
CallMeTheDoctor
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Mileena is next month.
CallMeTheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 06:40 PM   #387
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
In 1:3 scale we have to stick to the characters that are most popular as well as visually interesting. People just arent going to pay $900 or more for a 1:3 Liu Kang.
You are right, but fans will dish out cash for a 1/3
Kung Lao instead of Liu Kang!!!! He can be put in a cool pose and is very pipular. Please do a poll on Kung Lao and many will want a 1/3 of him! Thanks
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 07:09 PM   #388
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

If there is a way for Liu Kang and Kung Lao to share a base body, it could work... right?
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:21 AM   #389
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	26
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	99865  
Old 11-30-2016, 07:38 AM   #390
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
what an asinine thing to say. Obviously you have never seen a 2 year old paint. One more idiotic comment like that and you can just go on Facebook. We don't need crap comments like that. First and last warning.
What a mean moderator! That member used no profanity nor did they abuse any other members. They stated their opinion and what it looks like to them..

That does not make it an asinine comment.. It is their opinion and wether it is a negative or positive opinion is what makes conversation interesting here.. Its not like this person constantly keeps trolling with negative comments and all they did was say their opinion. So, you threaten to kick them off. In my opinion you are a not a good moderator.

You are like those business's that try to only keep positive comments about their products to lie and make it seem like no one has anything negative to say about it.

I like the base, but I am not threatening others that say something bad with their opinion about it. He is not offending anyone and all he did was say his opinion. It was not rude and is the way he views it and that is ok.

Moderators like you make it uncomfortable for members to say their opinion if they dont like something. What he said was not rude and any comment wether it's positive or negative it is not stupid! Its an opinion and you do not have to agree, but to threaten them to go on Facebook is not nice. Take care