Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

View Poll Results: Are you waiting on an ARH statue that you have paid for.
Arhian Forever 14 63.64%
Arkhalla Fight 7 31.82%
Succubus 1 4.55%
Arhian Bust 3 13.64%
Eve 2 9.09%
Valkyrie 5 22.73%
Anck Su Namun 2 9.09%
Zeus 1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2017, 10:33 AM   #41
clutch
Sailor Moon

Santa came a day late but I'm not complaining. Just got two of the most well-packed boxes I have ever seen.

clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 11:32 AM   #42
DrJ
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
Santa came a day late but I'm not complaining. Just got two of the most well-packed boxes I have ever seen.
Shoot, man. Get those things open so we can see how they look! The waiting is worse than my own Christmas present exchange. Lol!
DrJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:11 PM   #43
clutch
Sailor Moon

Lol! They are just kits. I'll give my thoughts on them soon. Funny thing, one of the box's bottoms was only secured with the straps. When I cut them and lifted the box, styrofoam peanuts went EVERYWHERE.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:29 PM   #44
DrJ
Frackin!

I hate when that happens! Lol! I always end up finding peanuts weeks later. What kits did you get? I’ve always been weary of kits. I’m not artistically talented enough to trust myself to paint, and anyone I know that paints statues charges more than the statue itself. So, I just have always let the manufacturer paint it when given the option.
Old 12-26-2017, 02:06 PM   #45
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
Lol! They are just kits. I'll give my thoughts on them soon. Funny thing, one of the box's bottoms was only secured with the straps. When I cut them and lifted the box, styrofoam peanuts went EVERYWHERE.
It's a surprise :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJ View Post
I hate when that happens! Lol! I always end up finding peanuts weeks later. What kits did you get? I’ve always been weary of kits. I’m not artistically talented enough to trust myself to paint, and anyone I know that paints statues charges more than the statue itself. So, I just have always let the manufacturer paint it when given the option.
eve and arhian bust, thought he arhian is mine, clutch here is skilled a plenty :P he's painted a wolf predator kit for me and it came out great. Also had another kit he was gonna paint but a missing leg put a stop to it
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 02:44 PM   #46
DrJ
Frackin!

Bummer! Sorry to hear about the leg. I’m still fairly new to the whole statue collecting scene as I didn’t discover the “world” until earlier this year and had so far only been familiar with local comic store offerings or amazon. I’m currently working a deal with a guy from England on a Medusa and what he’s sent me looks incredible. But, definitely, if I continue to get more plugged in here, I’d like to do a kit a could send off to a skilled painter or have a current statue redone.
Old 12-26-2017, 05:55 PM   #47
Overmind
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
I’m currently working a deal with a guy from England on a Medusa and what he’s sent me looks incredible.
Jonathan Dewar?
Overmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 07:41 PM   #48
DrJ
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overmind View Post
Jonathan Dewar?
Count me as entirely impressed you knew that. I take it he’s famous around these parts. Lol
Old 12-26-2017, 10:17 PM   #49
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Count me as entirely impressed you knew that. I take it he’s famous around these parts. Lol

I just discovered him last week. I love most of his work so far and I'm awaiting the new Athena he's working on. Looks promising.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 01:28 AM   #50
DrJ
Frackin!

I’ve talked with him about his upcoming Athena project as well and am super stoked about it. Already preparing myself to order one. Haha! Right now, though, I’m just pretty excited to be getting a Medusa.