Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-26-2016, 09:47 AM   #551
addic
The X-Men

Still available? Wow! I thought it wouldn't sell as well as Kitana or especially the male Ninjas did. But I didn't thought it would need that long to sell out.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 11:16 AM   #552
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Still available? Wow! I thought it wouldn't sell as well as Kitana or especially the male Ninjas did. But I didn't thought it would need that long to sell out.
Perhaps they just only lost track on orders, as site is down since 2 weeks now (the part concerning personal orders). So i still havent got confirmation on my order. Crazy that I only order from companies with such bad CR. So possibly my first AND last order on a PCS statue. We will see...
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 12:16 PM   #553
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Perhaps they just only lost track on orders, as site is down since 2 weeks now (the part concerning personal orders). So i still havent got confirmation on my order. Crazy that I only order from companies with such bad CR. So possibly my first AND last order on a PCS statue. We will see...
PCS has been down for two weeks? Orders are fully handled through Paypal, so if you ordered Mileena you were sent a receipt.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 12:18 PM   #554
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Perhaps they just only lost track on orders, as site is down since 2 years years now (the part concerning personal orders). So i still havent got confirmation on my order. Crazy that I only order from companies with such bad CR. So possibly my first AND last order on a PCS statue. We will see...
I fixed that for you.

You won't get a confirmation from PCS. You just get that PayPal receipt. Unfortunately.

I think you should dive a bit deeper into the PCS section here in the forums.
Old 12-26-2016, 04:32 PM   #555
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Where are people getting this two week time frame from??? This is the second person I've seen post that exact number but that part of the website hasn't worked for years. Lol

Finisher- Your PayPal receipt is your order confirmation bro. Hopefully PCS gets the order tab on their website up and running cause I agree I'd like to be able to view my current and past orders.

As long as you got the PayPal receipt though you're all good and got nothing to worry about my friend.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 06:22 PM   #556
Finisher
Blue Falcon

As feedback it is still not good concering the company PCS, its awesome at this forum. Many thanks for head up guys !
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 06:25 PM   #557
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Hopefully PCS gets the order tab on their website up and running cause I agree I'd like to be able to view my current and past orders.
Eventually there will be a new website some day but I bet you will never be able to view your past, recent or future orders that you placed till the new site is running. Unfortunately. Mark my words.
Old 12-26-2016, 08:11 PM   #558
mkkollector81
Justice League

Probably the preorder times between really expensive statues didn't help either. Scorpion Bust will probably be the same outcome
mkkollector81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:55 AM   #559
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Mileena has sold out

I know this as i wanted to switch my Kitana order to a Mileena.
I like both statues, both are great. Over the past few weeks, i've decided i like Mileena more.

I've left it with PCS, should someone cancel their Mileena order, can i swap my Kitana order.
I'm sure the demand for Kitana 1/3 remains high.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:18 PM   #560
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
PCS has been down for two weeks? Orders are fully handled through Paypal, so if you ordered Mileena you were sent a receipt.
Yeah it's not down... and your PP receipt is your confirmation.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote