Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > The Shifletts

Old 11-18-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
shiflettbrothers
Sculptor
Sculptor

Ugliest.Alien.Ever. Caught on film.

Damn I wanted to believe until I saw this ugly mothertrucker.

Whatever this is, it's the greatest thing I have ever seen. Nevermind this dude saw the same ufo 3 seperate times and all the footage looks identical. If you google Turkey ufo you can see the moving footage, yes the heads are moving and are freaky. But this is the still photo breakdown of the alien to the left , the right one is even scarier looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE51Q6zQhe0

j
shiflettbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 05:29 PM   #2
Nitefall
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Good one J.

I enjoy browsing this stuff.

What do you think of this one? I like to think it is real. LOL. If it's fake, I feel it is pretty well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjw5...eature=related
Nitefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #3
Nitefall

I feel Dr Reed's experience was real and the story is fascinating. He was a Professor at University of Washington and his employment record was deleted, bank funds taken etc. His life was turned upside down because of his talking about his experience. Seems very convincing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ6OJ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZABX...eature=related
Old 12-05-2011, 11:25 PM   #4
shiflettbrothers
Sculptor
Sculptor

I would pull these ugly aliens out, punch them in the face , and say " Welcome to Beaumont." with a thick Austrian/American accent. Then I would cage one of them, eat the other , and mate with the last one. That's what's up. But, I hate aliens.That's just me.

j
Old 12-07-2011, 04:42 AM   #5
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiflettbrothers View Post
I would pull these ugly aliens out, punch them in the face , and say " Welcome to Beaumont." with a thick Austrian/American accent. Then I would cage one of them, eat the other , and mate with the last one. That's what's up. But, I hate aliens.That's just me.

j
Odds are, if exterrestrials do exist lightyears away and possess the technology to travel great distances its fair to assume they possess intelligence far greater than the human race. In which case they could cage you, feed you to their pet...and mate with your mother.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #6
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

If that's an alien I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Fake, scams, book for sales, TV ratings, personal stories, all the same.....

No credible evidences offered.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

If they are out there, and out there is the operative term, scientific process will be how we learn of their existance.

I've been running SETI@Home software on my PCs for fiffteen years. So yes, I think it's worth looking. But looking in ways that make logical sense, even though the odds are probably not very good.

If evidence of alien intelligence is found, it will be found that way, not on the internet and so called "documentarys" on the so called "history" channel. And not flim flammers on the net offering people what they want to beleive for whatever personal gain they get.

In other words, like all knowledge breakthroughs, we will have to earn it.

Paul Allen funds a massive radio telescope array for SETI research.

Put your trust in those endeavors. Not internet BS that plays on ignorance and wishes for it to be so, and excuses of silly conspiracy.

The answer could also be, we are very very isolated in the universe. Both in space and time from anything else intelligent.

Space is so large most people really have no concept, if they did, there would be a lot less indulging in these fakes and scams.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
shiflettbrothers
Sculptor
Sculptor

I will eat an alien. Flying far don't mean nuthin to me. Have you seen how tall they are? I'm like Andre The Giant to them, I'm punching down on them while they are trying to explain how far they just flew.Much like someone trying to explain how long a drive it was in a porsche while a Neanderthal squashes them.Why is everyone so scared of aliens. Look inwards. There are Schwarzeneggers and Flash Gordons amongst us. Line up for the alien soup before they even get here. I'll be in the hills yellin WOLVERINE with a spear and my dogs. And I'll gladly standup ! Next to Will Smith and defend her still today. Alien Lovers need not apply.

j
Old 12-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #8
Nitefall

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiflettbrothers View Post

j
Sounds like ya LOVE Aliens to me.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:56 AM   #9
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
I can't view the youtube link on my phone.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote