Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 04-11-2007, 11:45 PM   #41
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

I'm hoping for a Domino one day, but I'm not holding my breath. It would be cool though.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:53 PM   #42
Psylocke
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
I loved that line that toybiz put out that had that Psylocke that lit up! a Nice juggernaut sculpt was in the same wave!

i have her :0)
Yeah she was cool,i never got my hands on juggy tho
and i think a domino is very possible,maybe an x-factor wave will be upon us......hopefully
Psylocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:57 PM   #43
rilynil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
i have her :0)
Yeah she was cool,i never got my hands on juggy tho
and ***i think a domino is very possible****,maybe an x-factor wave will be upon us......hopefully
I would really love to have a Domino. I don't collect Marvel Legends. I only buy the characters I really love. I've got Colossus, both X-23s, Banshee and the complete Sentinel. I need to get a Kitty Pryde at some time. A Domino figure would rock so hard.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:02 AM   #44
metfan923
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

man, i havent found the new wave yet... hopefully soon. i want to pick up at least thor and yellowjacket. maybe quicksilver too...
metfan923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:11 AM   #45
rilynil

I'm definitetly going to pick up Xorn and Quicksilver.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:19 AM   #46
Psylocke
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
I would really love to have a Domino. I don't collect Marvel Legends. I only buy the characters I really love. I've got Colossus, both X-23s, Banshee and the complete Sentinel. I need to get a Kitty Pryde at some time. A Domino figure would rock so hard.

Cool,Oh and i meant to say an X-FORCE wave not X-Factor sorry lol.

The sentinel rocks,but i really dislike my purple x-23,she looks a bit...gormless.
kitty is cool and so does Collosus.I havent gotten the banshee due to already stated views lol.

CDomino would be great,a long haired and a short haired version.but maybe thats askin too much.Id love to see a polaris too.
Psylocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:45 AM   #47
JohnCleary
Sculptor
Sculptor

At least wait until San Diego to see what Hasbro has in store. They will more than likely debut new figures. I like what I am seeing, especially wave 2 and 3 and I have a very good feeling about the future of the line. I think they will wow us with some awesome figs! Remember, every new venture has a learning period to go thru to work out kinks and stuff. Even Toy Biz took awhile to get its stride going. Dont give up yet Legends fans!

I too have been a collector for years and I'm not about to give up now. There are alot of figs I need to get to add to my collection and I have a feeling Hasbro will surprise us all!

https://www.facebook.com/johnclearyartworks

My ARTSTATION online portfolio - https://johnclearyartworks.artstation.com
My FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/johnclearyartworks
My INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/johnclearyartworks/
JohnCleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:01 AM   #48
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCleary View Post
Remember, every new venture has a learning period to go thru to work out kinks and stuff. Even Toy Biz took awhile to get its stride going. Dont give up yet Legends fans!

But wouldn't you agree the learning curve should be much less steep for the largest toy company on the planet compared to how it was for a MUCH smaller Toy Biz? I'm not saying they've had enough time yet per se, but they're not going to get much longer from most collectors, honestly. And I don't think lessening the POA while raising the price falls under the umbrella of "learning." They know exactly what they are doing. Frankly, I think that Hasbro thinks that ML's are so well-established in the marketplace that diehard collectors will basically take anything they shovel out there at this point. And, unfortunately, I think they are right.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:47 PM   #49
JohnCleary
Sculptor
Sculptor

Well, just keep the faith. I have noticed alot of the criticisms come from the sculpts and paints. SOmeone posted a custom painted Thor over at Fwoosh and it looked incredible! I am trying to get my hands on that one, she Hulk, Quicksilver and Yellow Jacket. So far I cant locate any of these anywhere!!!!

And I have a feeling you guys who are not too thrilled with the detail in the sculpts will have your hopes lifted starting at San Diego and beyond. Like I said, dont give up on Hasbro yet. The best is yet to come. I just have alot of faith and trust in what Hasbro is doing with the line and I see the progression of how they are getting their stride going. It's obvious they have guys who love Marvel Legends working on the lines and they wont let us down!

https://www.facebook.com/johnclearyartworks

My ARTSTATION online portfolio - https://johnclearyartworks.artstation.com
My FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/johnclearyartworks
My INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/johnclearyartworks/
JohnCleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:58 PM   #50
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCleary View Post
Well, just keep the faith. I have noticed alot of the criticisms come from the sculpts and paints. SOmeone posted a custom painted Thor over at Fwoosh and it looked incredible! I am trying to get my hands on that one, she Hulk, Quicksilver and Yellow Jacket. So far I cant locate any of these anywhere!!!!

And I have a feeling you guys who are not too thrilled with the detail in the sculpts will have your hopes lifted starting at San Diego and beyond. Like I said, dont give up on Hasbro yet. The best is yet to come. I just have alot of faith and trust in what Hasbro is doing with the line and I see the progression of how they are getting their stride going. It's obvious they have guys who love Marvel Legends working on the lines and they wont let us down!
I second that! I assure you all the lines will keep getting better, and better..the detail and anatomy will be insane..trust me
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote