Old 10-01-2019, 03:24 PM   #281
karauak
Fantastic Four

And again 3 new bad photo on instagram #ironstudios
karauak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 06:01 AM   #282
Lemmiwinkles
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Looks like they’re starting to show up in South America. I wonder how long I’ll have to wait for my Explorer #05
Lemmiwinkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 01:25 AM   #283
tupuxuara
Frackin!

From all this mess with a delay of about half a year compared to the official launch from IS. It causes me to give up for any product from this dubious company! They blamed CC for not paying Cargo. But it seems that it is not better either in Europe , and it will arrive here through Jan-Feb2020. I didn't think this company has the worst services in the world!
tupuxuara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 02:43 PM   #284
MikemBHD

That mud Is horrible
MikemBHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 08:55 AM   #285
Lemmiwinkles

Yeah, not a great job with the mud on the track. The Explorer turned out much better than I thought though. Still no photos/videos from the front showing the FORD badge. It’s missing from the back. Luckily there’s a seller on eBay selling 1/10 scale ford badges if Iron Studios has omitted them.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:15 PM   #286
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikemBHD View Post
That mud Is horrible
Agree, but overall looks great to me, the worst part is really the kids on the car, look much more simple the painting comparing to the original concept... But the Explorer is amazing, and I lke the Trex too, just need to wait for a better video, one that shows a 360 of the piece.
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 03:11 AM   #287
tupuxuara
Frackin!

Everything is perfect with this diorama and I do not regret any second that I ordered this diorama. The painting on the T-rex is much better than the first version on the rock, where it was far too green and gray. With the new painting scheme it is very close to the painting scheme on animatronic. The car is very detailed. The only disappointment for this diorama is as you said, the blood on the children's faces and possibly the mud next to the car. I really like the rain effect on the dinosaur. From my point of view it is superior to Prime 1(who has very short and thick legs and posture is extremely banal) ! . The posture for IS set A is legendary and worth every penny! I am sorry to see the bad services, and the misunderstanding between IS and CC. It was great to have this diorama this year in my collection, but unfortunately only next year in January-February, unless another postponement happens! Anyway it will be the last statue of this company unfortunately for me !
Old 10-12-2019, 05:45 AM   #288
Lemmiwinkles

We need more! haha

Has anyone had any shipping notifications? Where's everyone based?

Last edited by d rod; 10-20-2019 at 04:11 PM.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:33 PM   #289
tupuxuara
Frackin!

From Chronicle Collectibles : We appreciate your patience as we await the arrival and shipment of the Iron Studios Jurassic Park Diorama Sets A & B. While we are still working on solidifying an exact shipment date for the Iron Studios Diorama, we are pleased to say that we have been given assurance that we will receive this product at our facility by the end of November and will begin preparing them for shipment immediately upon their arrival. Once they are here, we will send out shipping invoices to all customers paid in full in order to expedite delivery at that time.
Old 10-17-2019, 02:36 PM   #290
Lemmiwinkles

Received an email from Iron Studios (US) to say that Set A is now in stock, meaning they will most likely start shipping soon. Not sure what that means for people who ordered from Chronicle Collectibles though.