Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #11
hotrodhoodrat
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Dancer of Pain...OMG 1/8th scale...I hope Yamato see's its not a favorable scale...I might go for her.. if cheap & we don't get her in bigger scale !
Medusa 1/4th...Um hoping its going to be a while... w/Luz coming !
hotrodhoodrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #12
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodhoodrat View Post
Dancer of Pain...OMG 1/8th scale...I hope Yamato see's its not a favorable scale...I might go for her.. if cheap & we don't get her in bigger scale !
Medusa 1/4th...Um hoping its going to be a while... w/Luz coming !
I hear you, I've cancelled my Sideshow Baroness in prep for Luz and the GG Honey Trap sculpts, in fact, I gotta scale right back on my plans to be even able to consider those lines.....so it could be good bye Star Wars and I can't even think about Mass Effect (which ain't a biggie seeing how he turned out!).

I'm hoping Medusa is a way's off so I can do this trip. She is going to be awesome in 1/4 scale....Yamato, I love this stuff!
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #13
hotrodhoodrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I hear you, I've cancelled my Sideshow Baroness in prep for Luz and the GG Honey Trap sculpts, in fact, I gotta scale right back on my plans to be even able to consider those lines.....so it could be good bye Star Wars and I can't even think about Mass Effect (which ain't a biggie seeing how he turned out!).

I'm hoping Medusa is a way's off so I can do this trip. She is going to be awesome in 1/4 scale....Yamato, I love this stuff!
Getting cut off UI... is going to stop me for a bit on collecting any new girls
I'm hoping I'll find something soon...so I can get these girls coming..
one thing...if Luz.. is any thing like Ritual..we'll be waiting 8+ months once they announce pre-orders
Like others have stated 1/4th... never come when they say the statue will.
I'd rather get Luz next...than any other new ones coming from this FFG line...unless
they come up w/a few I've admired through the years..then all bets are off LOL..LOL

Plus I now have my eyes on Selene & one other statue...if it gets produced... big waiting game
Old 07-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #14
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

What's UI? and who/what is Selen? Another ultra-real 1/4 scale....tell me man, I needs to plan!!!

What-ever UI is, sorry to here it's getting in the way of collecting. Like you said though, we'll hopefully get some time before these hit, and the majority of collectors seem to be unaware of Yamato's FFG line right now, so even small runs of 500 seem to be lasting out......
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #15
hotrodhoodrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
What's UI? and who/what is Selen? Another ultra-real 1/4 scale....tell me man, I needs to plan!!!

What-ever UI is, sorry to here it's getting in the way of collecting. Like you said though, we'll hopefully get some time before these hit, and the majority of collectors seem to be unaware of Yamato's FFG line right now, so even small runs of 500 seem to be lasting out......
UI.."Unemployment Insurance"

1/4th... Selene... from Under World
Here's the link;
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=129497

The other one.. I was told a bought..but the sculpture didn't tell me what it is yet.. just said I'd Luv her