Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-17-2018, 08:50 PM   #401
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
After seeing the XM Joker I'm convinced the super powers version will be the best Joker in this scale for a very long time. I was trying to focus on heroes but this is going to be hard to pass up.
I agree! And if you consider the price too (I bet XM will be at least 100$ more)it’s not really hard to decide between XM and tweeterhead Joker. This joker is the only joker I will need in my collection.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:13 PM   #402
built2shred
Phoenix

I'm getting both Jokers.... Win Win
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:02 PM   #403
SkiLLessOne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

After seeing Bats this past friday I went ahead and paid in full for the Joker pre-order through TH. Seriously cant wait to have Bats and Joker displayed together. Been waiting a long time for a 1/6 Joker to be what I was looking for (XM definitely is not it).
SkiLLessOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:05 PM   #404
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Really!? I think XM's Joker is outstanding! So much so I'm wondering will it pair well with the Tweeterhead Harley I already own. To be clear the XM and Tweeterhead versions are very close and it makes for a tough choice. Man if you're a Joker Fan congrats you have some outstanding choices to make.
Yeah, I'm not feeling the XM sculpt at all. It doesn't even look like it fits in the same line as WW and Aquaman. I know Joker is usually skinny but they gave him Jack Skellington legs! Also the Tweeterhead face looks much more like a devious psychopath IMO. I think the XM version looks like a cartoon supervillain, but I do give them credit for that base design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I agree! And if you consider the price too (I bet XM will be at least 100$ more)it’s not really hard to decide between XM and tweeterhead Joker. This joker is the only joker I will need in my collection.
This may be the only time I can say this but even if the XM piece was the same price I still wouldn't purchase it.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 12:26 PM   #405
xforce
Hydra

I also agree the Tweeterhead joker is far superior (again my opinion only) than the XM version. That said the XM green lantern looks to be epic.

I can not afford multiple jokers but if that is an option, that is awesome
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:04 PM   #406
Superman_Rules
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
I also agree the Tweeterhead joker is far superior (again my opinion only) than the XM version. That said the XM green lantern looks to be epic.
I wasn't a fan of any of the XM pieces except Green Lantern. I don't know if I'll get it though, I'm guessing XM's prices will be more than I want to pay for 1/6.
Superman_Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:28 PM   #407
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman_Rules View Post
I wasn't a fan of any of the XM pieces except Green Lantern. I don't know if I'll get it though, I'm guessing XM's prices will be more than I want to pay for 1/6.
I can pay $400.00 for one but I prefer the 250-300 that tweeterhead is charging
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:32 PM   #408
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
I can pay $400.00 for one but I prefer the 250-300 that tweeterhead is charging
Price is one thing but I also prefer simplicity of Tweeterhead over XM. I can focus more on the character. I find some of the bases for XM too distracting.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:42 PM   #409
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I think the elaborate bases they are making will look great if you just have 1-2 or a handful, but to me it would just looks way too busy having 12+ of these. I'm in for an expanded JL with Tweeterhead and think it will look like a great line up that focuses more on the characters than the bases.

These all look excellent though, and for people that enjoy that much detail and complexity, these will be amazing. I'm most interested in the Aquaman, and may pick him up. I could see getting 2-4 if the opportunity/space/money work out.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:48 PM   #410
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
I think the elaborate bases they are making will look great if you just have 1-2 or a handful, but to me it would just looks way too busy having 12+ of these. I'm in for an expanded JL with Tweeterhead and think it will look like a great line up that focuses more on the characters than the bases.

These all look excellent though, and for people that enjoy that much detail and complexity, these will be amazing. I'm most interested in the Aquaman, and may pick him up. I could see getting 2-4 if the opportunity/space/money work out.
I agree! I think I am going to pickup just a couple that I absolutely love from XM. I see myself picking up 15-20 statues from tweeterhead though.