Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 02-01-2019, 03:54 PM   #101
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post

..and then offer personalized customer service!
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 07:59 AM   #102
thedarkknight77
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I frankly am amazed that there are 100 people willing to pay $10,000 for a statue. I also love the fact that international customers are pissed that they cannot buy this piece. Granted this is pretty much the most amazing statue I have ever seen. Clearly we are all living better than most of the world.
thedarkknight77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 05:53 AM   #103
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Mate, international customers can buy this piece, it just adds to the pain the shipping and import taxes. Look at the quality of the piece and detail compared to the sideshow. That and the limited edition release of 100 compared to many many many more released by Sideshow with no limit to release, adds up to a piece which will only go up in value. I don't care about the future value however, for me I want a grail of a piece on display which I can enjoy for years to come. Some pay much much more for a painting for example. Its all about what floats yer boat!!! You only live once after all!!!!!
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 08:47 AM   #104
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
If you are willing to purchase and Endo and willing to pay exact shipping to your location, drop me an email please.

Paul

pfrancis@chroniclecollectibles.com
sweet - I've sent you an e-mail
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 09:46 AM   #105
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne-m0 View Post
Mate, international customers can buy this piece, it just adds to the pain the shipping and import taxes. Look at the quality of the piece and detail compared to the sideshow. That and the limited edition release of 100 compared to many many many more released by Sideshow with no limit to release, adds up to a piece which will only go up in value. I don't care about the future value however, for me I want a grail of a piece on display which I can enjoy for years to come. Some pay much much more for a painting for example. Its all about what floats yer boat!!! You only live once after all!!!!!
The Genisys endo wont go up in value. It is from a very bad movie...the worst of the franchise, also the design is not the original one. It wont be a grail peace IMO ever. I am sticking with prime 1 The Terminator endo...even if it is not 1/1.
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 11:21 AM   #106
daz1999
Mephisto

You may get lucky and find a keen buyer after it sells out but I agree it won’t go up in value, a small loss or breaking even is pretty much the norm on something like this, I’m guessing if you’re buying this in the first place none of this will bother you however
daz1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 12:15 PM   #107
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

COME AT ME POSE!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51PwLmv2RqL._UX679_.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	120743  
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 04:15 PM   #108
wayne-m0
The Spirit

I agree the movie was not the best far from it, however its all about a personal preference. For me the Chronicle piece looks stunning in detail and has that added quality for me. So this is the one I am settling for and will certainly be the centre piece of my collection and a keeper! Each to their own as they say. Only time will answer as for the future of these pieces!
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 08:00 PM   #109
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by csutkakoma View Post
The Genisys endo wont go up in value. It is from a very bad movie...the worst of the franchise, also the design is not the original one. It wont be a grail peace IMO ever. I am sticking with prime 1 The Terminator endo...even if it is not 1/1.
Is that a joke? You literally have the "genisys" predator in your avatar. That movie was much worse than genisys and people still love that pred as a standalone design apart from the movie. This endo will be appreciated more in the future just like TX was/is from the even worse T3 movie.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 06:09 AM   #110
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Is that a joke? You literally have the "genisys" predator in your avatar. That movie was much worse than genisys and people still love that pred as a standalone design apart from the movie. This endo will be appreciated more in the future just like TX was/is from the even worse T3 movie.

Dude if you are okay with it more power to you...but it wont go up in value at all. You can count on this. By the way sadly or not Predator is still way more popular than the Terminator collectible wise.

The movie is horrible yes but the design is very different anyway from any predator we have seen before... in TG there is not that much difference between the original endo and a new one to a naked eye...or anyway. Also basically Terminator now days are only for die hard fans...and the huge part of them are sticking with T1 and 2.

Also is not a joke buddy...and what does my avatar has to do with anything? And believe me it wont be. T5 figures and statues are selling poorly so far...very poorly. You cannot even sell the poor Arnold figure or statue from TG without a huge discount. Nobody wants it. This is why you cannot see too many collectible from the movie at all. But as I said...if you are happy with it...cool.
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote