Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 02-27-2020, 10:05 PM   #561
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

magneto looks freaking awesome.. I love the natural flow of his cape. I can't wait for the sentinel diorama 2.. I hope its a bit cheaper than the first one consider its not a full sentinel.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:59 PM   #562
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I believe Deluxe Art Scale is just the name of their 1/10 line with more switchouts and gimmicks and a designed base (instead of the plain black one). These almost never get any regular versions. IIRC, only their Endgame Hulk has a regular version.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 05:07 AM   #563
Nebulhym
The X-Men

WOW! That 1/10 scale magneto looks wayyyy better than a $700 Maquette...hysterical...

Another homerun by Iron Studios, congrats!!
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 06:08 AM   #564
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
WOW! That 1/10 scale magneto looks wayyyy better than a $700 Maquette...hysterical...

But a bit pricey given it’s scale and overall size.

I’m think of getting Odin instead, to go with Professor X.....
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:28 AM   #565
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post

I agree that looks phenomenal. But I'm not sure why it costs more than Odin, considering its overall design.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 01:28 PM   #566
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alshadow View Post
I believe Deluxe Art Scale is just the name of their 1/10 line with more switchouts and gimmicks and a designed base (instead of the plain black one). These almost never get any regular versions. IIRC, only their Endgame Hulk has a regular version.
It's strange I don't understand Iron Studios and how they go about labeling some things deluxe and not others. For a while "deluxe" meant it included something different the standard didn't.

You mentioned Endgame Hulk which is correct. "Deluxe" has the gauntlet fist. But there is also the first Endgame Thanos. The deluxe included an unmasked Head and gauntlet hand I believe. There is also the deluxe Iron Man Endgame which hasn't released yet. Deluxe includes an unmasked Tony Stark head and some extra blaster effect pieces I think. Other than those I don't recall.

But then they have situations like the Cap Endgame figure that is labeled "deluxe" but there is no standard version. I'm not sure how they come up with this stuff honestly ha.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 01:31 PM   #567
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Also, the Sentinel Diorama #2 is up for PO. #1299.99 - Comes with sentinel, Magneto, Juggernaut & Gambit. No extra pieces or add ons like the fist sentinel. $400 cheaper as well but you get less individual characters, and less sentinel. I feel like this 2nd one should have been $999.99.

https://ironstudios.com/product/x-me...marvel-comics/
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 04:12 PM   #568
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Anybody know for sure if we'll be able to get Cable? Can't believe he would be just a con exclusive.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 04:14 PM   #569
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Also, the Sentinel Diorama #2 is up for PO. #1299.99 - Comes with sentinel, Magneto, Juggernaut & Gambit. No extra pieces or add ons like the fist sentinel. $400 cheaper as well but you get less individual characters, and less sentinel. I feel like this 2nd one should have been $999.99.

https://ironstudios.com/product/x-me...marvel-comics/
Damn I didn’t realise how deep this was 61cm x 59cm x 66cm. I was hoping I could fit this in one of my prexisiting Ikea Stuva or Besta cabinets.

That way I could buy this Sentinel and buy a select number of the X-Men.
Old 02-28-2020, 04:19 PM   #570
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Anybody know for sure if we'll be able to get Cable? Can't believe he would be just a con exclusive.
I’m sure it’ll be made available eventually, as I believe other so called con exclusives have been.

It was made available on Popcultcha’s (Australia) website some months ago, and if it follows other con exclusive patterns it should hopefully pop up on Sideshows website in the next few months. Fingers crossed.