Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-14-2018, 02:41 PM   #81
adee
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
Just got confirmation from Iron Studios. Colossus and Psylocke are NOT part of the scene as they were recently released. Prof. X and Mystique ARE part of the dio and will be the first releases.
As far as I have been able to tell they are in essence treating the X-Men BDS and normal comic 1:10 line as one in the same rather than two separate lines. Makes very little sense to me.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 03:34 PM   #82
built2shred
Phoenix

I decided to semi jump back into 1/10 line with just the X-Men, they have Colossus EX for $89 at Iron Studios store and Psylocke EX is coming soon... Picked up Magneto at BBTS for $99..

Prices have really dropped I remember having to pay $150-$180 for each one before Iron Studios opened their store in the US
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 04:05 PM   #83
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I decided to semi jump back into 1/10 line with just the X-Men, they have Colossus EX for $89 at Iron Studios store and Psylocke EX is coming soon... Picked up Magneto at BBTS for $99..

Prices have really dropped I remember having to pay $150-$180 for each one before Iron Studios opened their store in the US
I think I'm hooked no matter what because it's an affordable way to build up an X-Men collection with quality pieces, but I have to say the DC pieces that are coming look way more impressive.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 06:31 PM   #84
built2shred
Phoenix

I hope they revisit some of the earlier characters, maybe not with a re-release but maybe with a new pose... because you can't find a lot of the earlier releases like Wolverine, Spider-man, Superman or Aquaman on Ebay... nobody is selling...

That's one of the reasons I decided to do the X-Men now as their characters are just now coming out, grab them while you can as people seem to keep them for the long run based on the lack of used ones for sale on Ebay.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 07:13 PM   #85
Master Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I hope they revisit some of the earlier characters, maybe not with a re-release but maybe with a new pose... because you can't find a lot of the earlier releases like Wolverine, Spider-man, Superman or Aquaman on Ebay... nobody is selling...

That's one of the reasons I decided to do the X-Men now as their characters are just now coming out, grab them while you can as people seem to keep them for the long run based on the lack of used ones for sale on Ebay.
They are doing some revisits for the dio
http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....0&postcount=58
Old 12-14-2018, 07:49 PM   #86
deadpool911
Frackin!

Yeah i don’t know.. i mean im super interested but i have a hard time seeing psylocke and colossus match the other characters of this dio. Assuming they all have action poses, colossus and psylocke are museum posed right there thats kinda weird, the bases also dont match. I feel like they started wih a concept but it has evolved into throwing every x character they can think of. It makes for a very bizzare diorama
deadpool911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 12:55 AM   #87
Master Pizza

It has begun. She's up for PO. I'm going to assume Xavier is next.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:56 AM   #88
Master Pizza

Old 02-28-2019, 01:43 AM   #89
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Love it! I already ordered Mystique. I am really excited for this line. Iron Studios infinity war line is beyond amazing and this one will be no exception. I love the amount of details they have for such a small statue.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 03:26 AM   #90
craigcliff1
Zot

Love the MAC.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote