Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 12-26-2018, 09:41 AM   #241
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Hi folks! I checked with Heather the other week when I started seeing a couple of complaints about the paint on here. She said we had not received one complaint from any customer about it. As you know, if you are unhappy with a product you have purchased from us, please contact our superior customer service department for support.

- Robert
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 06:17 PM   #242
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airnoname View Post
I really wonder why Chronicle have courage to ship this $400 piece out like this without make things right first.
Because they can... Why not, when people are sheep. They've already done it with more expensive statues, so why not with $400 piece. Most of the people waited for their pieces a long time and after finally getting them they probably don't want to get through all the boredom of refund and returning the item. Also, you need to know that not all of the pieces are ordered directly from CC, each distributor has it's own return and refund policy
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 11:38 PM   #243
Airnoname
Frackin!

^
Well I did order directly from them but it took me around $150 usd before arriving in my country with tax/shipping and etc. Thinking about that, it is not worth to ship back and going through the process to return, it will cost me a lot more (shipping both ways, tax again) Will let someone paint this piece to improve it, nothing can do about sculpt but a moderate painter can do a lot better than what Chronicle did.

Just to express my opinion, I’m unhappy and Chronicle should not let the piece like this comes out again. You lost trust from a lot of customers (and this statue becomes a joke on some forums and collector’s groups lol)
Airnoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 11:57 PM   #244
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Hi folks! I checked with Heather the other week when I started seeing a couple of complaints about the paint on here. She said we had not received one complaint from any customer about it. As you know, if you are unhappy with a product you have purchased from us, please contact our superior customer service department for support.

- Robert
Hey Robert are you happy with how this piece came out?

That's fine if you haven't received any complaints about the paint job from customers, but are you and the team personally satisfied that this is good enough to be put out by CC and have the CC name on it...and is this what we should expect going forward with future releases?

Because for me just the fact that you you let this go out to customers like this, along with other sub par paint jobs on products, really puts me off from buying anything from CC.....regardless of whether you have had complaints to your superior customer service department.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 05:05 AM   #245
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

Well said guys.
But in all honesty what can we expect they will say?They still have to sell the rest of these low quality statues to the ignorant and/or convince the new owners they've received great value for their money.Believe me,acting as if there's nothing wrong is the right strategy.
Phil the sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 10:40 AM   #246
Leekson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil the sixth View Post
Believe me,acting as if there's nothing wrong is the right strategy.
^
This and "große Lüge" strategy or should I say Rotunda Rex strategy
Old 01-01-2019, 07:01 PM   #247
Leekson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Hey Robert are you happy with how this piece came out?

That's fine if you haven't received any complaints about the paint job from customers, but are you and the team personally satisfied that this is good enough to be put out by CC and have the CC name on it...and is this what we should expect going forward with future releases?

Because for me just the fact that you you let this go out to customers like this, along with other sub par paint jobs on products, really puts me off from buying anything from CC.....regardless of whether you have had complaints to your superior customer service department.
Go to CC Facebook page and find video under name:
Huge. News. Coming. Tonight. // Join us as we discuss Pachy's midnight deadline, what's shipping very soon, and that huge news!

You will find your answer between 15.00min - 15.36min
Old 01-01-2019, 07:33 PM   #248
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leekson View Post
Go to CC Facebook page and find video under name:
Huge. News. Coming. Tonight. // Join us as we discuss Pachy's midnight deadline, what's shipping very soon, and that huge news!

You will find your answer between 15.00min - 15.36min
Haha nice digging man.

If he's seen the production pieces and thinks it looks great and it took so long because they wanted to get it just right...then yeah CC's standards aren't in line with mine at all.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 05:03 AM   #249
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Haha nice digging man.

If he's seen the production pieces and thinks it looks great and it took so long because they wanted to get it just right...then yeah CC's standards aren't in line with mine at all.
To be fair, these pieces can vary wildly from one example to another, so you can't be sure how the ones were he has seen. I've had Sideshow pieces so bad piece to piece they were completely different colors when they weren't supposed to be.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 10:27 AM   #250
Airnoname
Frackin!

Even the one they posted on their facebook page comes with blur/unclear pictures to hide how magnificient the paint job actually is. Slow to get thong right? Lol

Btw, I look back at their facebook page and the pictures are not there anymore. (They posted unclear/blur pictures a while back)

I didn’t see one with excellent paint job yet.
Airnoname is offline   Reply With Quote