Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-03-2020, 11:19 AM   #1411
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

Quote:
"We have two updates due to Covid-19 that XM Studios is taking to the current situation, Booklets and PreOrder Page.

1. Assembly Video Hulk Transformation, subsequent statues:
Due to the Covid-19 situation, the supply chain for the current Instruction Booklet production is affected. In order not to adversely delay the shipping of our products, XM will temporarily provide alternate instruction information via 'How to' Assembly Videos, as well as the essential 1 page overview of package contents. This means that Hulk Transformation and subsequent products that are shipping after will not come with booklets. XM sincerely apologise for this. They are working on creating assembly videos that will be straightforward and easy to follow so that collectors such as yourself will be able to assemble their statues relatively fuss free. XM will continue to monitor and review the situation. Once again, they apologise for the inconvenience.

2. Shipping dates and PreOrder Page:
Most of you would also have realised that we made some changes to our shipping and PO page. Specifically the shipping portion. Due to the Covid-19 situation, production will be delayed and a lot of the operational impact are still being assessed. As such we are not able to offer accurate shipping schedules for the entire year. But what we will be able to offer are product shipment updates by the quarter. Eg: The details on the current page are products that we are aiming to shipped in the 2nd quarter. These are all subjected to changes but they are the best estimated shipping information we are able to provide at the moment. Once these products are ready to be collected/shipped to you, our sales team will contact you via email.

Meanwhile, stay safe everyone!"
XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 02:02 PM   #1412
built2shred
Phoenix

I hope they hold off on new pre-orders... As of now I'm not buying anything new until this Virus situation is taken care of... I would hate to miss out on a statue I want because of this... Also since they can't even make new statues atm due to the virus it would just seem like a money grab putting up new pre-orders
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 02:21 PM   #1413
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I hope they hold off on new pre-orders... As of now I'm not buying anything new until this Virus situation is taken care of... I would hate to miss out on a statue I want because of this... Also since they can't even make new statues atm due to the virus it would just seem like a money grab putting up new pre-orders
They can make new statues. The factorys working in china and they showed today pictures from the Joker Samurai print.
Old 04-03-2020, 03:42 PM   #1414
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
Wow! A bummer that Hulk statue won't get an assembly booklet. When you pay that much for a piece, I'd want one. It is nice they are putting up the videos but why not just print the book later and send it out to buyers several months later?
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:19 PM   #1415
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

The booklet cost $2 - $4 and will not change the price very much. And they said "XM will continue to monitor and review the situation.", we must wait what happen.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:20 PM   #1416
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Wow! A bummer that Hulk statue won't get an assembly booklet. When you pay that much for a piece, I'd want one. It is nice they are putting up the videos but why not just print the book later and send it out to buyers several months later?
I can live without the book if it means they can adhere to their estimate shipping schedule. I’d kind of be bummed if there’s no art print though.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 06:45 PM   #1417
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

So is it safe to assume Hulk Transformation ships very very soon?

The booklet would have been nice but that piece won’t be difficult to put together . Just heavy. The art print I want for sure
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 01:06 AM   #1418
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
So is it safe to assume Hulk Transformation ships very very soon?

The booklet would have been nice but that piece won’t be difficult to put together . Just heavy. The art print I want for sure
Last I heard from XM ytd was that, Hulk Transformation, Cyclops, Batman Shogun, Aquaman and X-Men Dio are all on QC now. So I guess they'll ship very soon..probably end of this month onwards till June?
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 06:58 AM   #1419
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
Last I heard from XM ytd was that, Hulk Transformation, Cyclops, Batman Shogun, Aquaman and X-Men Dio are all on QC now. So I guess they'll ship very soon..probably end of this month onwards till June?
I'm still waiting for Brown Wolverine
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 12:09 PM   #1420
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
If they are notifying us on Hulks manual not being printed then it’s prob soon. As these would be finishing touches . I can’t wait to see how big this one is .
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote