Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 10-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #111
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

very mixed reviews on it so far. Most have floated in around the 6-8 mark with the #1 complaint being its too much of the "same old" for the series and there wasn't enough innovation from the last title.

I still have it on pre-order and will likely follow through with it (as I have to pick up my copy later today). Just not sure if its worth a full price purchase or if I should wait for the eventual sale
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #112
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

If it's more of the same you'll get no complaints from me, better that than try and redo all the mechanics and ruin it
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:58 PM   #113
Y3E
Gen 13

Ok, I just opened my PS3 collectors edition and unless you are a die hard video game statue collector and want the artbook, poster, file reports and dlc, stay away and buy the regular version. Save yourself $60 because the statue is a plastic piece of dung. It didn't even come with instructions to where to put batteries or how to open the battery door. I'm sure Googling it will help.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:19 PM   #114
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Ok, I just opened my PS3 collectors edition and unless you are a die hard video game statue collector and want the artbook, poster, file reports and dlc, stay away and buy the regular version. Save yourself $60 because the statue is a plastic piece of dung. It didn't even come with instructions to where to put batteries or how to open the battery door. I'm sure Googling it will help.
The last time I purchased a game that had a statue in it, it was the Halo Reach Legendary Edition. I was so pumped for it only to realize everything on it was plastic and nothing more than action figures glued to a base. Ended up trashing it prior to moving...so disappointing
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #115
SuperJ300
Zot

Here is pics from my iPad. My room is a mess right now.

I'm really happy with the statue, I don't expect the same quality as the big statues. So my expectations is not that high when I get these games statues.

As you can see the face detail is good and it goes well with my Batman statue collection.

It's about the same size as the Injustice diorama statue.

I'll try and a get better pics with my proper camera, but bit busy with the family to load them on the computer right now.

Also looking forward on playing the game later!
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #116
Luminous
Cyclops

As far as video game collectors editions go, that looks pretty good. Congrats.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:20 PM   #117
SuperJ300
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
As far as video game collectors editions go, that looks pretty good. Congrats.
Thanks, it's a really good statue having just looked at it again. There is a bit of weight to it and detail is pretty good for a games statue.

If anyone has the U.S edition could you please post pictures of it please.
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #118
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I am so glad I canceled mine and went with the Regular Version...After the Injustice Crappy Statue I just stayed away. Better for us as collectors to buy the Reg game and save the $$$ for a Real Statue from Bowen or Sideshow, Etc....These plastic "Toys" are just not for us.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #119
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ300 View Post
Thanks, it's a really good statue having just looked at it again. There is a bit of weight to it and detail is pretty good for a games statue.

If anyone has the U.S edition could you please post pictures of it please.
Will do in a bit my man. The US statue is nice but as Vracula eluded very "plasticy". It is also massive, or at least has a huge foot print. Having said that the light up feature is pretty impressive and immediately caught my daughters eye when she got in.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #120
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

picked it up today. played it for about 2 hrs. pretty much the same thing as the last two games. just different items replacing the same old things you have to destroy or pick up. moves are all identical as before.
and to be honest. i dont think the graphics are as good as AC. at leats they dont seem to be. but they are close. game play is identical which is pretty cool. but i dont know. just seems kind of boring. like its a continuation of AC but with different character designs and the time line and story is different.
the one thing that is different there isn't that chapow sound at the end when you knock out an enemy. at least on mine there isn't. seems weird not hearing that when you knock out an enemy. im only into the first several stages. so im hoping it will get better as the game goes along.
its still pretty cool cause its batman. and the guy who does the voice for batman actually sounds like a very young Tim Conroy. its actually really not that bad at all. he does a good job.
im just hoping ill have the interest to pick it back up and want to finish it. i def dont have that feeling i had when i played AC after AA. and i was actually hoping this would have been similar to that. but its not turning out to be that way.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote