Old 12-27-2017, 03:45 AM   #161
built2shred
Phoenix

Looks like series 4 will have

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:35 AM   #162
adee
Green Arrow

These are my favorite things to collect right now. I just wish it wasn't so difficult to get the early ones that I missed. Some of them I can't even find.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 01:20 PM   #163
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post

These are my favorite things to collect right now. I just wish it wasn't so difficult to get the early ones that I missed. Some of them I can't even find.

The older ones pop up on Ebay from time to time, just setup a auto search so it emails you when someone does put one up... I got lucky and found a guy in Brazil that was able to get the older ones for me, the only one I don't have is the Spider-Man w/ Black Outfit.

I'm probably going to pass on the Spider-Man Diorama as I'm not crazy about the poses for Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen.

Penguin and Plastic Man just went up for pre-order at BBTS.com and SC... SC prices are a bit cheaper, I think they're asking $99 for plastic man were BBTS wants like $112 but I think the shipping price difference balances them out...
Old 12-27-2017, 02:30 PM   #164
Piccolo1r
Frackin!

I have the Arkham Robin on preorder right now, and I am definitely going to pick up that Power Girl if it is based off of Amanda Conner's art. I do love me some Power Girl!!!
Piccolo1r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:51 PM   #165
adee
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
The older ones pop up on Ebay from time to time, just setup a auto search so it emails you when someone does put one up... I got lucky and found a guy in Brazil that was able to get the older ones for me, the only one I don't have is the Spider-Man w/ Black Outfit.

I'm probably going to pass on the Spider-Man Diorama as I'm not crazy about the poses for Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen.

Penguin and Plastic Man just went up for pre-order at BBTS.com and SC... SC prices are a bit cheaper, I think they're asking $99 for plastic man were BBTS wants like $112 but I think the shipping price difference balances them out...
I'm envious man, I only get the comic lines and I had no intentions of trying to get the full lines but the more I get the more I want. I do scour ebay but there is a limit on the price I'd pay for this scale. There are already more than enough of them to keep me going for a long while...and still no Batman!
Old 12-28-2017, 01:31 AM   #166
built2shred
Phoenix

Just noticed that Iron Studios has a US Website.

https://ironstudiosus.com/

You can get the DC Comic ones for like $83 with priority mail shipping of $14.45, that's a lot cheaper then what other people are selling them for. They also have the exclusive versions for only like $10-$15 more, but I guess you have to be fast because the exclusive ones are sold out already. That's like half the price that SC wants for it's exclusive versions which are usually like $250.00....

I'll have to check their website daily to get the exclusives... Hopefully they will get a Marvel and Star Wars world license soon...
Old 12-28-2017, 10:14 AM   #167
adee
Green Arrow

I saw this site a couple weeks ago built, all the same DC ones were unavailable when I first found it. Unfortunately I already have all the available ones but that is a great price. I've been checking back often to see if anything else goes up.
Old 12-28-2017, 01:32 PM   #168
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
I saw this site a couple weeks ago built, all the same DC ones were unavailable when I first found it. Unfortunately I already have all the available ones but that is a great price. I've been checking back often to see if anything else goes up.
I'm not sure if they're actually sold out or if they just say that until they're released or get them back in stock again.

I just clicked on the ones I liked that were sold out and used the "Notify Me" when in stock again.

EDIT: I just emailed Iron Studios, they said it should say "Coming Soon" not "Sold Out", he said they're trying to fix it. He also said they have a bunch more they're adding to the website next month.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:29 PM   #169
adee
Green Arrow

I did the same, I already pre ordered Penguin elsewhere and I know it's a real long shot but I want that Superman!
Old 12-28-2017, 02:32 PM   #170
adee
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

EDIT: I just emailed Iron Studios, they said it should say "Coming Soon" not "Sold Out", he said they're trying to fix it. He also said they have a bunch more they're adding to the website next month.