Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-10-2020, 08:48 PM   #1101
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I really want to buy this statue. Hoping for free shipping or 10% on it or something though...
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:58 AM   #1102
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post
I really want to buy this statue. Hoping for free shipping or 10% on it or something though...
Savage, this PF is the absolute best Cable statue I've ever seen regardless of scale. Martin and Sideshow just crushed this piece. It looks ripped straight out of a comic. I love everything about it. Pose, sculpt, portrait, and paint apps are all top notch. He's even in my favorite costume. When I look at this PF, I can honestly say I wouldn't change a single thing on it because it's perfect the way it is. That's how impressed I am with this statue. I hope that you get a chance to pick this up. You won't be disappointed.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 03:23 PM   #1103
tonytiger
The X-Men

Exclusive waitlist just converted and was going to pass on this but couldn't help myself...Was on the waitlist like forever and now it converts? Sideshow playing games again?
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 03:52 PM   #1104
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
Exclusive waitlist just converted and was going to pass on this but couldn't help myself...Was on the waitlist like forever and now it converts? Sideshow playing games again?
Makes me rethink, and maybe get on the waitlist?
Old 10-12-2020, 05:18 PM   #1105
savage.CAP

YOLO! Cable inc.
Old 10-12-2020, 05:32 PM   #1106
Lestat Phoenix
Birdman

Just a question as a newbie to the statue game when you get alerted for your waitlist does that mean it was a return or someone backed out on their payments or both? Also what does sideshow do with their returns do they check the contents and make adjustments then box it as new again..Thanks
Lestat Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 05:35 PM   #1107
savage.CAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat Phoenix View Post
Just a question as a newbie to the statue game when you get altered for your waitlist does that mean it was a return or someone backed out on their payments or both? Also what does sideshow do with their returns do they check the contents and make adjustments then box it as new again..Thanks
No. It is very common that an item sells out, then sideshow does inventory on the warehouse and finds more. Items very commonly come back in stock, after previously being sold out.

I can not confirm for sure, but I would say yes. Returns are inspected. This doesn’t mean they do anything to the returned products, but maybe someone was upset with the level of battle damage paint on a piece... I am assuming these may be shipped back out with no repair.
Old 10-12-2020, 05:43 PM   #1108
Lestat Phoenix
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post
No. It is very common that an item sells out, then sideshow does inventory on the warehouse and finds more. Items very commonly come back in stock, after previously being sold out.

I can not confirm for sure, but I would say yes. Returns are inspected. This doesn’t mean they do anything to the returned products, but maybe someone was upset with the level of battle damage paint on a piece... I am assuming these may be shipped back out with no repair.
Cool thank you for the response one last question if you have a sec if you are on the waitlist will sideshow inform you that the waitlist is no longer an option at some time so you don't spend months waiting on something that that will never have. I'm on the Cable waitlist but I don't want to miss out by chance that the collectors edition sells out and I'm still waiting for the exclusive.
Old 10-12-2020, 05:59 PM   #1109
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat Phoenix View Post
Cool thank you for the response one last question if you have a sec if you are on the waitlist will sideshow inform you that the waitlist is no longer an option at some time so you don't spend months waiting on something that that will never have. I'm on the Cable waitlist but I don't want to miss out by chance that the collectors edition sells out and I'm still waiting for the exclusive.
In my personal experience wait list items that are no longer available and wait list is closed just disappear from wait list. No email or notification, I just periodically check if I haven’t gotten a conversion and the waitlisted item will either be there, meaning there’s still a chance, or it will be removed from the list, and that’s a wrap or an after market adventure.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 06:02 PM   #1110
Lestat Phoenix
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
In my personal experience wait list items that are no longer available and wait list is closed just disappear from wait list. No email or notification, I just periodically check if I haven’t gotten a conversion and the waitlisted item will either be there, meaning there’s still a chance, or it will be removed from the list, and that’s a wrap or an after market adventure.
Thank you very much...Now time to shop!!!!