Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 04-03-2017, 08:08 PM   #621
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

wow...i never knew there are still some guys out there who haven't gotten their 1/3 Arkhalla yet. lol...so that means ARH is still working on shipping these out or what.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:38 PM   #622
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Guys !!

I got her ! ...finally.

And to be honest:
This statue is AWESOME ! WAO ! AMAZING ! INCREDIBLE !

Probably the best statue I have ever seen and owned (and I own many..). I really love this one. Perfect cast and paintup, too. Awesome skin colouring (It is the NYCC Version btw).

Yikes; after such long wait and hassle..
Glad you received and everything made it there safely!
What was the reason for such a long delay? Do you know?
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:50 PM   #623
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Glad you received and everything made it there safely!
What was the reason for such a long delay? Do you know?
The reason was ARH. Nothing else. They just arent able to organize their company well.

They do such great statues with nearly always good to ecellent paintups. But company management and customer service is just far below average.
This is really sad. Lets hope it will become better with their new 3D printer and in-home-paintups...
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:39 PM   #624
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
The reason was ARH. Nothing else. They just arent able to organize their company well.

They do such great statues with nearly always good to ecellent paintups. But company management and customer service is just far below average.
This is really sad. Lets hope it will become better with their new 3D printer and in-home-paintups...
That sucks.
Glad it got there safe and you're happy with it!
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:09 PM   #625
Ravishing
Fantastic Four
Adamantium Plus Member

Mine was ready months ago but still haven't received it is because they can't afford to ship it. They said If I wanted it I would have to pay for shipping then they could reimburse me later. I refused. On my payment plan I already paid over $100 for shipping. I told them I don't mind paying extra if the shipping will be a bit more now as a apposed to when I bought the statue. So it sits at their warehouse until they can afford to ship it.
Ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:41 PM   #626
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post
Mine was ready months ago but still haven't received it is because they can't afford to ship it. They said If I wanted it I would have to pay for shipping then they could reimburse me later. I refused. On my payment plan I already paid over $100 for shipping. I told them I don't mind paying extra if the shipping will be a bit more now as a apposed to when I bought the statue. So it sits at their warehouse until they can afford to ship it.
I don't know why you guys, who experience things like that, don't take legal action. I'd sue the hell out of them.

Or isn't this possible in the US?

Waiting till they can afford shipping?? Wow!!
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:35 PM   #627
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
What,if they can't afford to ship how can they afford to make any other statue.Downhill from here on.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:26 PM   #628
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Lol...i dont think they give 2 s**ts whether you get your statue or not. You are at the losing end of the stick. Happened to me too. All of a sudden the Medusa i had paid fully for last year was not being shipped because i miraculously had a remaining "unpaid" shipping balance? Huh? I emailed them and of course they said yes, unfortunately i still had a balance. No email notification or anything about this prior. I only found about it after i emailed them because other guys on here were getting their Medusa while mine was paid off and nothing. I mean nothing. No statue. No email notification about this balance. No invoice. NOTHING! If i had not emailed them asking where my statue was it could have been year 2020 with the zombie apocalypse and my statue would still be in their storage.

So i read between the lines and paid off the remaining balance just to get over that mess. So yeah my man...you are at their mercy on that one. You can just suck up your pride and pay the man.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:46 PM   #629
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:

Good lord. If that isn't enough to scare the carp out of people thinking about buying something from ARH I don't what is. They needed you to loan them the shipping money. Like you would ever see that money again.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:35 PM   #630
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I was one of their biggest supporters, and people would be like "ok, you wait and see..." and I did. It's really unconscionable how they operate and treat thier customers. And their disregard for people has taken root deeply and is choking out their business as much as Arahoms bad decision making and incompetence. Look at their recent FB post. As of mid day today when I last looked at it, they had announced some shipping info for Tarzan. They only got 3 likes but had a crap load of comments from customers with complaints.

It's bad, but so are they. Will they make it into 2018? Who knows. I hope not. Am I wrong to say this? Maybe, but what do you expect from a person who has had over $400 stolen from them.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote