Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 10-26-2015, 09:55 AM   #1
Luminous
Cyclops

Halo 5: Guardians

Is no one else looking forward to this game? Once again, I purchased an Xbox just so I can play Halo. Picked up my Xbox One a few weeks ago with the Master Chief collection and one of the new Master Chief controllers. My body is ready. Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

Here is an absolutely AWESOME trailer (with gameplay) for Halo 5:

Halo 5: Launch Gameplay Trailer (goosebump enducing music brought to you by MUSE)

Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 04:41 PM   #2
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Are you kidding me, I am a total Halo nut! Ordered this game during Best Buy's Buy 2 get 1 Free sale like 6 months back. That combined with their gamer club (20% off new games)and I wound up getting Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Quantum Break for $96. Gotta love that!!

As for Halo 5, been dying for this to come out all year and from the review I just read on IGN, it sounds amazing, especially the MP. Again, I am a total Halo nut. I have even read all the books. I am really looking forward to the Halo: The Fall of Reach animated series.

So no, your definitely not alone! Been counting the days and now i'm counting the hours before this baby is in my Xbox One. Best part about it that Halo 5 wound up being the free game on my receipt so it shipped out without me having to pay a single penny. Gotta love that!
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM   #3
Luminous
Cyclops

Yeah, I really love the lore of this universe. Still need to catch up on some reading though.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 07:12 PM   #4
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I picked up my Halo edition Xbox one last week but I'm not a fan of digital media. Luckily MS has a trade in program. All I had to do was call in with the unused code and they sent me out a hard copy. Should be here today. Still playing Metal Gear 5 so I'll be busy with both games for a while.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 07:42 PM   #5
MrYac
Hercules

lucky nothing, it was so moronic of them to not put a dang disc in the packages. especially when they put in a friggin steel book case.
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:40 PM   #6
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
I picked up my Halo edition Xbox one last week but I'm not a fan of digital media. Luckily MS has a trade in program. All I had to do was call in with the unused code and they sent me out a hard copy. Should be here today. Still playing Metal Gear 5 so I'll be busy with both games for a while.
Nice. I didn't know they would do that with digital copies that come with bundles. Nice to know!
Old 10-28-2015, 11:02 PM   #7
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
lucky nothing, it was so moronic of them to not put a dang disc in the packages. especially when they put in a friggin steel book case.

I agree it was moronic. The worst part is the steel book case doesn't even have a tab to hold the disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Nice. I didn't know they would do that with digital copies that come with bundles. Nice to know!
The code has to be unused. I received mine yesterday and was surprised they sent me a regular packaged copy of the game. I thought for sure I was only going to get a disc in a plain paper envelope. I had to contact them again though because I needed a code for the digital animated series of "the Fall of Reach". The code I submitted for the game was for both the game and the movie.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:11 PM   #8
MrYac
Hercules

that I didn't know, but considering they were manufacturing them with the intent to not come with a disc I suppose it makes sense.
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:22 AM   #9
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
I agree it was moronic. The worst part is the steel book case doesn't even have a tab to hold the disc.
That has to be one of the strangest things I have ever heard in the video game industry. DO they think people just collect Steelbook cases for the hell of it. Thier intended to hold the disc. To produce a steelbook case with no disc holder makes absolutely zero sense. That's just way out there.
Old 10-29-2015, 11:43 AM   #10
Y3E
Gen 13

I have to stop buying these collectors and limited edition crap. Not worth the money.

Bring on the Gears of War 4 collector's editions!
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote