Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-26-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
Makkari1
Cyclops

What's going on with HH?

Is it just me or has Hard Hero really fallen off the wagon? I have seen very little from this company, which I like and will support, but what has happened to them lately? Any thoughts other than that Stealth Iron Man mix-up?
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:45 PM   #2
moon_knight1971
Rescue

Small company doing the best they can? Just one sculptor so maybe Seth took some time off or has been sick? Marvel dictating what pieces can be released 1st and then changing their minds?
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:10 PM   #3
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

They're exactly where they've always been, it's just that the forum doesn't serve as their free advertising company anymore. Amazing how things work sometimes
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:42 PM   #4
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
They're exactly where they've always been, it's just that the forum doesn't serve as their free advertising company anymore. Amazing how things work sometimes
While I understand what your'e saying, I don't think that's it. I think he and everyone else just wants some news..anything to get excited about. Bowen collectors get crazy when just a couple weeks go by without an update or sneak. I don't expect that kind of activity from HH, but we all could use a sneak or just some news about what HH has in store for us.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:50 PM   #5
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappahead View Post
While I understand what your'e saying, I don't think that's it. I think he and everyone else just wants some news..anything to get excited about. Bowen collectors get crazy when just a couple weeks go by without an update or sneak. I don't expect that kind of activity from HH, but we all could use a sneak or just some news about what HH has in store for us.
I tend to agree with you snappa. It's not that I need to see pics of a statue that is not finished, I just want to hear some info. Like, the next three statues we are currently working on are Thanos, Dr. Doom, and Vision? See, this way, no one knows what the product is going to look like so they won't be so inclined to copy. Hah! Anyways, Rob did at least tell us the DD and Angel are almost finished, and that the next three statues, Rob and Seth are very excited about. I don't think Seth is resting on his laurels people. If they already know and working on the next three statues, they must be doing something. That Iron Man sold out, so my expectations for the statues to come will probably exceed Iron Man. I honestly think the DD is going to blow IM out of the water. We'll see! I can't wait!

P.S. Rob can we at least know when Cap Marvel is due! Please! Alright GOSHDAMMIT SHOW ME!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:33 AM   #6
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Would love to buy a Hard Hero Vision soon.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:19 AM   #7
cougartrace
I like !%&!%&!%&!%&

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
Probably like most of us, I'm not involved or don't know what really went on behind the scenes. Therefore, I can't judge any side of the situation.

But, I really would like to see some future sneaks, also. Because this is what's important to collectors.
cougartrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:23 AM   #8
Wooktroop
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

all i need to know, just enjoy the ride

http://www.hardhero.com/marvel.html
http://www.hardhero.com/sneekpeeks.html
Wooktroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:13 PM   #9
ftrez
Nightwing

Patience, Grasshopper.

Hard Hero is a great company and they've released more than I've been able to keep up with myself. I have yet to get Hulk, Thing, or Iron Fist. They still have Hercules, Iron Man, Stealth Iron Man, Captain Marvel, and Angel to go, with Seth working on them all. I don't need new pics every week or so. I know what's on the schedule and what I want to buy and I'll look forward to the release. What else do I need?
ftrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:20 PM   #10
dugabrams
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Patience, you can't rush perfection, i.e. Iron Man and Herc. If HH rushes things, they might create a turd, like Hawkeye, or Hulk.
dugabrams is offline   Reply With Quote