Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-01-2008, 11:54 PM   #11
Davidian
Omega Flight

What! There's a Larva edition! j/k Can't wait for mine. I wish I would have bought the first one direct so I would have matching numbers, but oh well.

I'm still kicking myself for coming into the game and not being able to pick up a Soulfire Grace statue.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #12
ThanosRules
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidian View Post
What! There's a Larva edition! j/k Can't wait for mine. I wish I would have bought the first one direct so I would have matching numbers, but oh well.

I'm still kicking myself for coming into the game and not being able to pick up a Soulfire Grace statue.
I missed that one too.
ThanosRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:13 AM   #13
fderado
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidian View Post

hi mate, hope you've placed your order for the Lava Kiani...I remember how you were bordering on desperate to get one a couple of weeks back.
I have the regular Soulfire Grace statue and it is a beauty too, but I hesitated on the Platinum version which looked a lot better too me...looking back, I now completely regret not getting one...heh, you snooze you loose!

...Any aspen people out there? Any word on the 'special feature'...I have a feeling it will sell out quick if the feature was identified...
fderado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:14 AM   #14
fderado
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpw View Post
I bought my regular Kiani for lower than retail on ebay but if the case for Kiani is similar to SG, I don't think it's possible for any retailer to get hold of the Lava edition and selling it for lower.
I have to be content having the regular version, 480 + shipping is a little too pricey for a statue but I might change my mind
...hope you are not too late when you do...
fderado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:17 AM   #15
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by fderado View Post
hi mate, hope you've placed your order for the Lava Kiani...I remember how you were bordering on desperate to get one a couple of weeks back.
I have the regular Soulfire Grace statue and it is a beauty too, but I hesitated on the Platinum version which looked a lot better too me...looking back, I now completely regret not getting one...heh, you snooze you loose!

...Any aspen people out there? Any word on the 'special feature'...I have a feeling it will sell out quick if the feature was identified...
Yep, I got one on order, I caved. I told myself I wouldn't buy it because I was gonna get some stuff for my car, but I'm addicted and got one. Can't say that I regret it either.

My problem was that I just got in the game too late to pick up a Soulfire Grace statue, and am not willing to pay the expensive prices for one, so oh well. I own the first Kiani, and now the Lava once it gets here.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:46 AM   #16
moore_000
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fderado View Post

Based on the exchange between Phillip and Comicboy from the other thread, it appears that the special feature will be electronic lights either on the name plate or on the lava.
moore_000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:49 AM   #17
vpw
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

missing out on both SG statues made me seriously consider getting this lava version....
gonna have a long thought tonight....
vpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:53 AM   #18
Batfan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

love my regular edition of kiani but $500 excl. international shipping and customs is way to much for even that masterpiece
Batfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 03:09 AM   #19
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore_000 View Post
Based on the exchange between Phillip and Comicboy from the other thread, it appears that the special feature will be electronic lights either on the name plate or on the larva.
Sweet! That could be cool. What about the larva? lol I keep seeing that typo, but it's funny everytime.

Yo VP, you should think quick before she's gone!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:10 AM   #20
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batfan View Post
love my regular edition of kiani but $500 excl. international shipping and customs is way to much for even that masterpiece

I'm with ya bro, I had a hard time convincing myself about spending that kind of dough, but I told myself that I missed out on too many great pieces, that I just pulled the trigger.