Old 10-18-2015, 11:44 PM   #41
IA CS
Imaginarium Art
Producer

Juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Hi IA CS,
thank you very much for your time and efforts to interact with us fans and collectors on this forum; I appreciate it!
Do you already have any plans to release any 1/4th scale statues of Marvel characters?
If so, would you have any plans to release a 1/4 Juggernaut statue anytime soon?

Thanks again for your time and wish you a good day!

Rainer
Hi, Juggernaut will be a consideration, if you guys want it, we will plan it!! let us do some research on this brothers!
Old 10-18-2015, 11:45 PM   #42
IA CS
Imaginarium Art
Producer

Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
will you guys be making a 1/4 or 1/3 bane?
Hello, Bane is not in the plan yet.
Old 10-18-2015, 11:46 PM   #43
IA CS
Imaginarium Art
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Did we get an answer to this already? This could be the decider for me as well. Please sell these to usa retailers.
Hi, at the moment, we are working on this. lets see what licensors says. but frankly, a Batman from Sideshow is not bad too.
Old 10-18-2015, 11:54 PM   #44
IA CS
Imaginarium Art
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
Can you guys please focus more on 1/4 scale?

1/3 scale is bigger and would have more details, but due 1/3 being bigger size, higher price, and that the majority of collectors have other 1/4 statues, we would love if you can focus more on 1/4 instead of 1/3 scale...especially for DC.

Thanks!!
Hi, we will do our best, licensing issues is a pain, however, we will work hard.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:37 AM   #45
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA CS View Post
but frankly, a Batman from Sideshow is not bad too.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:43 AM   #46
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Hi, at the moment, we are working on this. lets see what licensors says. but frankly, a Batman from Sideshow is not bad too.
It's not the same from ss. I want the comic versions in 1/3! But please get these to usa retailers! you will get a lot buying from the usa! The prime 1 is good in its own way. It's the game versions. So no 1/3 in comic art yet for bats. IA is looking great so far. Please don't overkill the es like ss. Takes away the excitement. Thanks hope to buy from IA soon.
Old 10-19-2015, 04:31 AM   #47
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi IA CS,
thanks a lot for your reply; you just made my day!
Woohah; what an incredibly exciting news this is!
A 1/4th scale comic book Juggernaut statue would be the cherry on the cake for me and an absolute highlight in my collection!
Big, tough, muscular, bulky, mystically empowered and virtually unstoppable... The Juggernaut would be one heck of a statue and an instant homerun.

I am not sure if it would be possible but it would be so cool if Cyttorak's fabled Crimson Ruby could be included with the statue; for example on a pedestal showing an image of Cyttorak, the mystical deity who gave Juggernaut his powers:

Thanks again and please let us know in case you would like to receive suggestions with regards to the design or in case you would like to discuss the ideas you already have.

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Rainer

Quote:
Hi, Juggernaut will be a consideration, if you guys want it, we will plan it!! let us do some research on this brothers!
Old 10-19-2015, 05:41 AM   #48
IA CS
Imaginarium Art
Producer

About Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
It's not the same from ss. I want the comic versions in 1/3! But please get these to usa retailers! you will get a lot buying from the usa! The prime 1 is good in its own way. It's the game versions. So no 1/3 in comic art yet for bats. IA is looking great so far. Please don't overkill the es like ss. Takes away the excitement. Thanks hope to buy from IA soon.
We all know es is very important, usually our Edition goes from 448pcs till 800pcs max. Noted on your comments
Old 10-19-2015, 05:43 AM   #49
IA CS
Imaginarium Art
Producer

Juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Hi IA CS,
thanks a lot for your reply; you just made my day!
Woohah; what an incredibly exciting news this is!
A 1/4th scale comic book Juggernaut statue would be the cherry on the cake for me and an absolute highlight in my collection!
Big, tough, muscular, bulky, mystically empowered and virtually unstoppable... The Juggernaut would be one heck of a statue and an instant homerun.

I am not sure if it would be possible but it would be so cool if Cyttorak's fabled Crimson Ruby could be included with the statue; for example on a pedestal showing an image of Cyttorak, the mystical deity who gave Juggernaut his powers:

Thanks again and please let us know in case you would like to receive suggestions with regards to the design or in case you would like to discuss the ideas you already have.

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Rainer
Hey Buddy, ok, noted on this, we will make extensive market research on this one. Thanks for your suppport. at the same time, we have an email add for feedbacks.

please email to feedback@imaginarium-art.com
Old 10-19-2015, 08:09 AM   #50
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman View Post
good choice for king of fighters.

I haven't seen polystone statue for that.
Me neither. I am sure there quite a number of characters collectors are looking forward to.
Closed Thread