Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-17-2022, 05:49 PM   #651
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
That is true, and I feel much better!

You?ve always been a great friend here on the forum, I appreciate you looking after me. Lol

Lord knows I?ve always enjoyed that Neptune Man avatar!
Same I always like seeing you around. Sometimes we get very pessimistic in the community so I appreciate the energy and passion you always bring in your posts
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 06:06 PM   #652
goatchumby
The Herculoids

goatchumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 06:09 PM   #653
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I know you have no reason to trust me PCS, but all I'm saying is that if the Poison Hugo set appears on Sideshow's Daily Deals, you'll sell another one right there and then!
Old 01-08-2023, 04:14 AM   #654
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I haven't heard from Joppula in quite some time. In his honor, I shall bump this thread!
Old 01-09-2023, 12:11 AM   #655
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I haven't heard from Joppula in quite some time. In his honor, I shall bump this thread!
Hey my friend, I recently received my delay notification for this set, but I am satisfied it?ll be shipping soon!

However??.

No idea why we can?t see a few production or factory pictures from these statues.

Makes absolutely zero sense.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 12:15 AM   #656
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

So they are going to ship Jan/Feb still? That's good news. I look forward to seeing in-hand shots.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:38 AM   #657
Joppula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
So they are going to ship Jan/Feb still? That's good news. I look forward to seeing in-hand shots.
The email says they?re expected to arrive at the warehouse Jan/Feb. so we?ll see.

Having said that, if they?re already leaving China, how are there no production samples? Samples of the box art? Absolutely nothing to show?

Matt wessel is in every other thread on this forum promoting upcoming releases. That?s great, and I get it. I totally understand business and do not begrudge anyone.

But good lord it?s been a very long time since anyone has shown anything regarding this set. And by now, there SHOULD be something to share.

Pieces that went up for PO AFTER this set are already in collectors hands.

So if I had to critique something, it?d be equal parts communication on all upcoming properties, not just the ones that they haven?t already collected funds on.

And I?m fairly sure these didn?t sell out. So maybe like uhhhh, idk, promote them a little bit? Lol.

Let?s get ppl excited! This is literally the BIGGEST 1/4 Street Fighter character EVER made in 1/4!!!

Matt, let?s see some pictures!!!!
Old 01-09-2023, 01:40 AM   #658
Joppula

Side note, wtf is wrong with the comment section on this website? You literally cannot use punctuation.

Can somebody fix this sh**!
Old 01-09-2023, 01:45 AM   #659
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
The email says they?re expected to arrive at the warehouse Jan/Feb. so we?ll see.

Having said that, if they?re already leaving China, how are there no production samples? Samples of the box art? Absolutely nothing to show?

Matt wessel is in every other thread on this forum promoting upcoming releases. That?s great, and I get it. I totally understand business and do not begrudge anyone.

But good lord it?s been a very long time since anyone has shown anything regarding this set. And by now, there SHOULD be something to share.

Pieces that went up for PO AFTER this set are already in collectors hands.

So if I had to critique something, it?d be equal parts communication on all upcoming properties, not just the ones that they haven?t already collected funds on.

And I?m fairly sure these didn?t sell out. So maybe like uhhhh, idk, promote them a little bit? Lol.

Let?s get ppl excited! This is literally the BIGGEST 1/4 Street Fighter character EVER made in 1/4!!!

Matt, let?s see some pictures!!!!
I'm here. I would share if I had some to share. I'll see what I can dig up. I believe these are on the water. lots of stuff is coming pretty fast and furious and the factory photos are for approvals, primarily, not always for promo, but I'll see what I can do.
Fullscale_PCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 02:00 AM   #660
Joppula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullscale_PCS View Post
I'm here. I would share if I had some to share. I'll see what I can dig up. I believe these are on the water. lots of stuff is coming pretty fast and furious and the factory photos are for approvals, primarily, not always for promo, but I'll see what I can do.
Thank you! That would be awesome!