Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 12-03-2022, 05:09 PM   #271
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
I think this is the biggest discrepancy for me as well. I haven't really been analyzing it, but that's what jumped out to me the quickest.
Someone should photoshop the bridge lower. I think this would be spot on then. The likeness is already there, something minor is throwing it off.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 06:21 AM   #272
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 06:28 AM   #273
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Studio 开天工作室
Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen 1/1 Scale Life-size Bust Statue

BACKGROUND
Daenerys Targaryen is a fictional character in the series of epic fantasy novels A Song of Ice and Fire by American author George R. R. Martin, and the television adaptation Game of Thrones, portrayed by English actress Emilia Clarke. In the novels, she is a prominent point of view character. She is one of the series' most popular characters, and The New York Times cites her as one of the author's finest creations.
Daenerys is also known as the "Mother of Dragons". She was in possession of three dragons - Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion, the last of their kind. They were treated like her own children.

Our statue was designed based on the dress she wore during her visit to Qarth and at the welcome party hosted by Xaro Xhoan Daxos.

It was her experiences in Qarth that transformed her from a simple and kind girl into a resourceful leader. In this storyline, she showed wisdom and diplomatic ability far above her age. It was also the first time that the three young dragons demonstrated their power of 'Dracarys'.

HIGHLIGHTS
Dracarys!
The statue exquisitely presents the appearance of 'Game of Thrones' antagonist Daenerys Targaryen and her three young dragons. Her deep bond with her children is beautifully captured and presented as a bust statue.

Recreating the original costume with the finest details
The V-neck, the natural texture, and the fabric skillfully fit the curves of her body. Light but glorious, the overall look emphasizes her figure's beauty. The blue patterns are evenly distributed on the fabric with silver glitter scattered throughout. A piece of golden armor sits on top of the dress, creating a "low-key but luxurious" appearance.

The fan favourite dragons
We aim to recreate the CG modeling of the three young dragons from the HBO show with rich details and different dynamics. More importantly, we hope to keep the interaction with Daenerys harmonious.

The eldest "Drogon", with a black and red body, stood on the platform in a roaring pose, fully showing his violent temper. The younger "Rhaegal" stood on Dany's right wrist, and his whole body was yellowish brown. It stretched its wings and looked down at her. The youngest "Viserion" is yellow-green in color with orange-red eyes, and it wraps gently around her waist.

The Breathtaking Queen of the Dragons
The statue portrays the calm, gentle and noble appearance of the "Mother of Dragons". We aim to make her as lifelike as possible by implementing all of our existing techniques.

Hair
The details of the character's braids in the show are recreated through high-temperature resistant silk and rooted hair, making the hair as shiny as silk and restoring while demonstrating the character's Targaryen bloodline.

Head
Platinum silicone is used for the head sculpt, displaying her delicate and distinct facial features, soft skin, and plump lips. She has deep eye sockets with blue eyes, which shine with clear highlights, and she gazes softly and calmly.

*In regards to the head sculptures, we have received a lot of feedback. In order to match the actress's facial features as closely as possible, our team is currently working on in-depth optimization.

Base
This base features exquisite textures in a classic medieval style. With a metal texture, the main portion is sculpted into a "flying dragon." Within the visual focus of the piece is the official logo of "Game of Thrones."

Preorder Info
Edition Size: 499 pcs
Product size: 75H (cm)*69W(cm)*51L(cm)
Product material: silicone, high-temperature resistant fibre, resin, PU, etc.

Estimated Shipping Time: 4th Quarter of 2023
Excerpt:
Quote:
*In regards to the head sculptures, we have received a lot of feedback. In order to match the actress's facial features as closely as possible, our team is currently working on in-depth optimization.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 07:41 AM   #274
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

the nose shape is not accurate, IMHO.
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 10:14 AM   #275
Darkmouse
Frackin!

Does anyone have any experience with purchasing 1:1 Infinity Studios busts in the states? I do not and was hoping to get some insight on the best place to purchase one. I imagine it?s the shipping I will primarily want to look out for - is there a specific retailer that doesn?t charge as much for shipping? Thanks!
Darkmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 11:23 AM   #276
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Up for PO at BBTS, price is way cheaper than I expected.

$4200!! $4 shipping.....WOW.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/227376
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 12:41 PM   #277
PivotRyder
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Wow i really like those non gallery photos way more. Not good enough quite yet for the pre order from me. But the price and concept are home run. Fix her nose a little maybe thicken her brows and maybe add some blush to her cheeks just a little.
PivotRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 12:42 PM   #278
darthwhitey
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmouse View Post
Does anyone have any experience with purchasing 1:1 Infinity Studios busts in the states? I do not and was hoping to get some insight on the best place to purchase one. I imagine it?s the shipping I will primarily want to look out for - is there a specific retailer that doesn?t charge as much for shipping? Thanks!
SpecFictionShop is well known here...also, I purchased an Infinity Studios 1:1 Batman bust from Secret Compass and had a good experience with them

Big Bad Toy Store also seems to be a good choice...and Sideshow even carries some of the IS busts...then you get Sideshow points

others may be able to speak to this topic with a lot more knowledge than me, but that's my experience
darthwhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 01:09 PM   #279
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwhitey View Post
SpecFictionShop is well known here...also, I purchased an Infinity Studios 1:1 Batman bust from Secret Compass and had a good experience with them

Big Bad Toy Store also seems to be a good choice...and Sideshow even carries some of the IS busts...then you get Sideshow points

others may be able to speak to this topic with a lot more knowledge than me, but that's my experience
Sideshow is overpriced, they wanted to charge me 400 for a life size bust and the other 700$ for DOMESTIC SHIPPING!
F*** sideshow their points expire, by the time you want to buy another statue the points are already expired,
With other companies the points don't expire!

COMIC CONCEPTS,Specfiction, Big bad toy store, secret compass any other store is better than sideshow, and offer a MUCH LOWER PRICE and some with free shipping
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 01:12 PM   #280
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmouse View Post
Specfiction, Comic Concepts, Big Bad toy store anything BESIDES sideshow, sideshow will charge you probably 400 dollars to ship it.
the other companies offer for much less sometimes even free shipping plus their rewards dont expire, whereas sideshow points do expire
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote