Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 06-04-2019, 11:26 AM   #2571
Jokerbone
Justice League

Does anyone have box dimensions and shipping weight for this? Those details don’t seem to be on the website anymore.

Erick, is it possible to add this back in on your product pages?
Jokerbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 08:53 AM   #2572
Rauko
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Received both Ryu's the other day. Actually became aware solely by the banner here on SF and garnered my interest, lol.

Anyways, pieces are case studies in anatomy sculpt. Great job by Mr Sosa! Pj is absolutely rock solid for factory work with some quirks here and there that add to a perceived uniqueness rather than take away. Glass eyes stand out and take it above your average statue in this price segment.

The experience of opening these up is actually comparable to a CM starting with a nice and reinforced three-layered box, velvety lining and cover artwork (instead of CoA).

Was highly surprised to still find these around at or near retail. How this could happen escapes me, though I didn't follow this thread all the way. I understand the licensing/progression problems with other characters in this line and poor supply in markets outside the US though. Importing them into the EU was a nuisance as it always is.

Rauko is offline   Reply With Quote