Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 06-18-2022, 10:34 PM   #151
PoisonPixie
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Trying to be positive so I’ll say it’s hard to tell much without colour. But, clearly PCS need to do a bit more research on KI in general and Fulgore. Lose the muscle definition and hand details, this isn’t a human character. Correct that and there is still a lot of potential. Pose is good and so is the head sculpt and at a glance it is unmistakably Fulgore. Let’s hope they hear feedback and make changes like they have with others.
PoisonPixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 08:51 AM   #152
jinkazama
Cobra Command

As PCS have made 2 versions of some of their previously announced statues, i wonder if they'll make the classic skin version of Fulgore, as well as his regular costume from KI 2013.......
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 02:59 PM   #153
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Now this is more like it!

vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 03:34 PM   #154
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
Now this is more like it!

That's looking way better now! What a relief... One thing that jumps out at me though,___are his blades. They need to be a little bit longer. Glad Fulgore's improving in the accuracy department! Great News! What a difference!
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 03:44 PM   #155
VILE GUILE

Here's a reference shot of Fulgore's blades in length up close. Also you can see the detailed lines on his forehead that are currently absent on the sculpt. Glad they're going for the original!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	151287  
Old 06-30-2022, 03:56 PM   #156
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Great update.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 06:28 PM   #157
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Great update.
It's not a great update, it's an ULLLLTRRRRAAAAA UPDAAAAAAATE!!!!
Old 06-30-2022, 06:45 PM   #158
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Completely agree with VILE GUILE, Fulgore's looking A LOT better, but the wrist blades are a bit too short, so if PCS are reading this, please be sure to increase the length of the wrist blades, and use pics from the 1995 arcade game as a reference if you need to.
P.S, and PCS, if you are reading this, please make his pose his victory pose from the 1995 arcade game also.]And, as always, FIGHT ON!!!
Old 06-30-2022, 07:16 PM   #159
VILE GUILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Completely agree with VILE GUILE, Fulgore's looking A LOT better, but the wrist blades are a bit too short, so if PCS are reading this, please be sure to increase the length of the wrist blades, and use pics from the 1995 arcade game as a reference if you need to [And, as always, FIGHT ON!!!!]
P.S, and PCS, if you are reading this, please make his pose his victory pose from the 1995 arcade game also.]
Yea, I think his victory pose from the arcade game would be the perfect pose for the statue. I hate to beat them up with too much criticism,___but the pose he's in right now isn't very dynamic. I think one of his arms at least should be raised higher than the other one. Like the pose on the cover of Nintendo Power at least, with his wrist blade up to his face in height.
Old 06-30-2022, 07:20 PM   #160
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
Yea, I think his victory pose from the arcade game would be the perfect pose for the statue. I hate to beat them up with too much criticism,___but the pose he's in right now isn't very dynamic. I think one of his arms at least should be raised higher than the other one. Like the pose on the cover of Nintendo Power at least, with his wrist blade up to his face in height.
FIGHT ON!