Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 08-21-2014, 10:20 AM   #1121
Graven Gorasd
Justice League

I'm wondering about Black Widow and Artemisia also. I have a feeling that all these statues will arrive at the same time in one container. Some of the production schedules in this hobby are just a plain joke.
Graven Gorasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:56 PM   #1122
SebaSan1981
Frackin!

My favourite is Whisper. Isn't obvious?? I love swimming and scuba diving and this statue remind me my hobby. I ordered Whisper yesterday and now patiently wait for delivery. Doesn't matter how long it takes, Whisper must be mine
SebaSan1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 09:31 PM   #1123
statuehungry
A day without sunshine is like... night.

i totally agree, no matter how long it takes, i know it will be worth the wait
statuehungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:12 AM   #1124
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

I would be interested to see if any new orders are being generated for these statues. I'm guessing not. I know I've said it before (many times) but I'm shocked at the new depths GG has sunk to in dealing with this line. I've never seen anything like this level of poor "I.P" management.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:58 AM   #1125
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I would be interested to see if any new orders are being generated for these statues. I'm guessing not. I know I've said it before (many times) but I'm shocked at the new depths GG has sunk to in dealing with this line. I've never seen anything like this level of poor "I.P" management.
I said it before long ago. If your into mini bust. This is your company, but anything else this company is worthless. I feel lucky to get my suckered punch samurai. It almost been year and a half and no comment on why the delay. It such for the people who preorder. I hope u get something soon, a statue or a explanation.
cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 01:45 PM   #1126
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpluse2 View Post
I said it before long ago. If your into mini bust. This is your company, but anything else this company is worthless. I feel lucky to get my suckered punch samurai. It almost been year and a half and no comment on why the delay. It such for the people who preorder. I hope u get something soon, a statue or a explanation.
I had Whisper on pre order, but I pulled my money out a while back. Technically I shouldn't comment as I have no commitment to the line, but I feel so strongly at how lame GG is being about these statues I can't keep quiet. I feel bad for those who are showing support of this line, but are treated like rubbish as a reward!
Old 08-26-2014, 01:49 PM   #1127
SebaSan1981
Frackin!

I only hope that Honey Trap statuettes be realised soon. I'm patient, even it takes few months.
SebaSan1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:21 PM   #1128
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
I had Whisper on pre order, but I pulled my money out a while back. Technically I shouldn't comment as I have no commitment to the line, but I feel so strongly at how lame GG is being about these statues I can't keep quiet. I feel bad for those who are showing support of this line, but are treated like rubbish as a reward!
Strange I don't see you in the Superman PF threads bashing SS for still making people wait for their EX's without a legit explanation why it's taking so long..

I finally cancelled my Superman PF because the whole experience was a joke, First the release date comes and they tell me since I'm paying in full I have to wait several months to receive mine because flex payers get theirs first even though I ordered within the first two hours of the pre-order going up on their site..... then several months later they charged me in full for the Superman PF and tell me it's shipping out, only to find out weeks later that's not the case, that they don't have them in hand but they charged me in full anyways... after waiting for weeks I just cancelled it.. Now that's bad customer service..

At least with the Honey Trap line I'm not out any money, I didn't have to pay for some lame NRD, I wasn't told it's shipping to me and then be told ""Whoops I guess it's not"" or that people who order weeks/months after I did get theirs first because they used a payment plan...

IMO SS is far worse when it comes to customer service then GG...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:36 PM   #1129
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
If you don't like how GG is handling the line I'd recommend just taking your business elsewhere. And if you do (which I fault no one for doing) it doesn't make any sense to keep commenting in a thread beating the issue like a dead horse especially when you no longer have anything invested. At that point all you're doing is taking away from the enjoyment others may get by coming here to discuss the product.

Keep in kind... while the wait sucks not every collector is really bothered by it, myself included. I'd rather wait longer for a pristine product than get something sooner rife with QC issues. Based on what I have seen first hand with the Whisper variant if the rest of the line turns out as good I will gladly wait.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:53 PM   #1130
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Strange I don't see you in the Superman PF threads bashing SS for still making people wait for their EX's without a legit explanation why it's taking so long..

I finally cancelled mine because the whole experience was a joke, First the release date comes and they tell me since I'm paying in full I have to wait several months to receive mine because flex payers get theirs first even though I ordered within the first two hours of the pre-order going up on their site..... then several months later they charged me in full for the Superman PF and tell me it's shipping out, only to find out weeks later that's not the case, that they don't have them in hand but they charged me in full anyways... after waiting for weeks I just cancelled it.. Now that's bad customer service..

At least with the Honey Trap line I'm not out any money, I didn't have to pay for some lame NRD, I wasn't told it's shipping to me and then be told ""Whoops I guess it's not"" or that people who order weeks/months after I did get theirs first because they used a payment plan...

IMO SS is far worse when it comes to customer service then GG...
I'm not sure what your point is?!? I've got no interest in Superman (or most) DC products, so I've not followed any positive or negative news about the Superman PF. The reason I feel strongly about the HT line and GG's mishandling of it, is because I can see so much potential in the product if they (GG) executed its delivery properly.

If you're insinuating some kind of favouritism from my side towards SS, you certainly have not seen many of my (clearly) anti SS posts. In my opinion, this isn't a race for the worst company prize, that SS customer service is so bad doesn't automatically make GG a better option.

On a final note, my rant about GG is my opinion born of frustration with their (lack of) management of the GG line, if you disagree or feel that GG is doing a great job, then good for you. At the end of the day I'm not trying to change your opinion of GG, or make you cancel your order, I'm just making observations on what I can "see".